20

it's funny how he thinks a little sorry can fix what he did

I told sofie about it and she made me promise not to forgive him, not like I was planning to.

it's been almost 4 hours since she left and here I am alone in this room again, the only difference is that it's not locked.

I don't know what to make out of him letting her visit and unlocking the door.

I know it's because he's sorry but I don't how to react to it.

perhaps I could walk around a little.

I stand up and just as im about to walk to the door Steve walks in.

"hello bella" he greets in a cheery tone.

I look at him confused as to why he has his suitcases with him.

I know it's probably to prepare me like that night but for what? I don't remember anyone talking about an occasion.

"how are you feeling? excited?" he asks with a grin on his face.

excited for what?

"for what?" I ask.

he face palms himself and mutters  "you better shut up Steve ".

"let's get you ready without talking, I don't think I am supposed to tell you anything about tonight" he sighs adding to my confusion.

Nonetheless I nod and sit on the chair in front of the mirror.

I don't want to go to another ball with him but It's not like I have a say in anything, If he want me to go I will go no matter what.

Steve shows me a couple of short dresses and asks which one I want.

I honestly don't care but what surprises me is these are not for a ball.

Not wanting to choose I ask him to do it for me.

he picks  a baby blue short dress and says "blue looks good on you"

I thank him for the compliment and close my eyes so he could start with my make up.