42🔥

⚠️TW MATURE CONTENT!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

I close my eyes content that this huh somehow eased the tension that lingered between us

"Thank you again, you have no idea how much that means to me." I smile up at him holding his gaze to show him how much I really appreciate why he did.

My eyes dart to his lips then his eyes again, i don't know if it's on instinct but he looks at my lips too then my eyes.

I stand on my toes and lean in to kiss him.

The moment our lips meet raw emotions burst through me.

I bring his face down by dusting my hands in his hair and glide my tongue across his lips.

I melt in his arms as his lips work their way on mine into a gentle kiss that clearly answers my previous show.

Too into it, i don't feel or realize he's backing me against the wall until I'm caged between him and it.

He could stab me while we're kissing and I would only feel it after he leaves.

His kisses turned from unwanted to a drug I want to get high on.

My thought shut off when he moves away leaving only one inside my head. I want him close again.

The frown on my face must've showed my question because he answers "I don't want to hurt you.".

I put my hand on his arm gently and say " it wasn't your fault, stuff like that happen all the time.".

He looks down at my hand on his arms and sighs "I don't want to risk it.".

Trying to switch the mood I say " so you plan on not touching me while I'm pregnant? You know pregnancy comes with hormones and hormones make me horny.".

Any other day I would've wanted earth to split into half and swallow me but right now my main focus is to make him understand that time wasn't his fault.

A small smile rubs on his face making me feel warm in a non sexual way while still horny for him.

"I will satisfy your need whenever you have any." He say looking directly at me sending the heat of his words straight to my core.

Pressing the shy girl down where I can't hear her pleads, I make eye contact with him say something only he can hear because it's so unlike me.

Bold isn't exactly me.

"Then do that with this because nothing else can take care of my needs.".