54

Today is Ace's birthday

As happy as I am to plan a surprise I'm also disappointed because I had to find out from Luca and not him.

I made a deal with Luca.

He takes me out to get Ace something and I give him a list of things salma likes and wants.

I found out yesterday so I sort of had a little time to think of what to get him.

I settled on his favorite cologne, matching necklaces for me and him, matching shirts for him and our son and a tattoo of his initial on the left side of my chest right on my heart.

I heard tattooing names is bad luck for the relationship so his initial it is.

I did my research and as long as I clean the tattoo properly the first days and don't get an infection it doesn't really affect the baby.

"I'm going to miss you." He mumbles against my neck.

I hug him tighter and smile "I wont be gone for long. You're such a big baby.".

"Do you have to go?" He asks knowing the answer.

"Yes he needs my help to get salma some stuff.".

He doesn't know I know it's his birthday. I told him I'm going to help Luca pick some stuff for salma.

"Ace I need to change." I say trying to pull away but he hugs me tighter.

"Just a minute.".

"Ace! I'm not going to another planet." I say fully pulling away.

He huffs and sits on the bed while I change.

I chose a black button up dress that is comfortable enough and also practical for the tattoo.

I turn to Ace as I close the last button and say " I will let you give me a belly rub.".

We both know I enjoy those but I act like it's a favor I give him and he doesn't complain.

He eyes me up and down looking like he wants to say something.

I know it's probably about the dress but lucky him he decides to shut up.

"If anything happens call me." He mumbles.

I smile knowingly and give him a goodbye kiss before leaving the suite to meet up with Luca in the lobby.

Ace gave me his credit card in case I wanted something.

It feels wrong to buy him a gift from his own money but I'll just pretend it's my salary and spend money on that range since he's the one keeping me from work.

I decided that I will return to my job 3 months after I give birth.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

We're finally done.