44

"ace can I and Salma go in a car and you with Luca?" I ask ace knowing well enough the answer will be a no but I have a a little plan

I thought to forget about my plan and just let her have fun but the moment we came down they both were ogling at each other.

So operation get-them-together is on.

He cocks a brow as if I just asked him to hand me a gun and watch me shoot myself.

"No.".

The question was to simply get an excuse but now I'm pissed.

"Salma please go with Luca, this man's masculinity needs to be humbled." I point at ace.

I didn't lie, it will get humbled because I'm pissed about a lot of things.

Salma looks between me and Luca keeping her eyes away from ace as if he might attack her if she as much as looked his way.

Luca on the other hand looks composed but I know the glint in his eyes very well. He's excited.

"Is acey in trouble?" He taunts ace with a laugh. Ace clenches his jaw and says "it's ace and stop laughing before I knock your teeth out.".

"Make sure to give him shit for that." Luca glares at ace but his words are directed to me.

"Will do." I grab Ace's arm and lead him to the car.

We both get in the car and I watch as he drives off.

" you better not do this to our daughter, I don't want her to date anyone before the age of 25." Ace shakes his head without taking his eyes off the road.

I raise an eyebrow even tho he can't see me " how do you know it's a girl? maybe it's a boy. And you will have to leave your overprotectiveness aside because if we are having a daughter I want her to be free.".

He will, I want my kids to have the freedom they deserve.

"even if this baby is a boy we will still have a daughter, you dont think this is the only kid we will have, do you?".

I freeze in my seat, he wants more?

I do want more than one kid because I don't want this one to get lonely but him wanting another kid was a shock.

"we're having more than one that's for sure." he adds to fill in my silence.

"we'll see." I tease with a smile.

he looks at me for a second before turning his gaze back at the road, "what do you mean?".

I shrug my shoulders and say "who knows what the future holds".

"whatever it is, we will be together.".

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

We're finally here after a silent drive. Ace tried talking to me but I told him to respectfully shut up. I needed all the silence to think of ways to play matchmaker.