4

I arrived at the company after a  20 minutes drive

I walk to the elevator feeling heavy as ever, i really don't want to be here right now.

I hope ace left, he's the last person I want to see.

I get in and press my floor button.

the elevator stops with a ding , thinking it's my floor I look  up ready to walk out but stop when I  see an attractive man.

He has blonde hair that is a little too long for my liking, but it looks good on him, Not to mention his hazel eyes.

I had never seen him here before but then again, the company is huge and I've only been here for 3 months.

he gets in and stands a few inches away. He doesn't press any floor button, which means we are going to the same floor.

We stand in an awkward silence.

21...

22...

23...

24...

25...

26...

27..

he finally decides to break it " hey, I am Alex Wilson."

he offers his hand for me to shake, smiling politely I introduce myself " I am nessa Richard, nice to meet you Mr. Wilson" while shaking his hand.

" oh no need for formalities, call me Alex" he chuckles.

he has a nice smile.

I nod because I don't know what else to say. Yes, that's what I meant by " I have social anxiety".

" you are Mr. black's personal assistant right?" he asks.

" yeah, I am...I know I'm being awkward, but trust me I am not like this." I sigh.

" it's okay, I guess you won't  be if we  are friends right?" he chuckls again.

I nod and he  continues " well what do you think of lunch with me someday?".

Smooth.

" of course, I would love to" I smile.

The elevator's door opens again, but this time it is the 60th floor, thankfully.

We head to where the meetings room and knock before getting in. Every department manager is here  with Mr. black and....ace.

great!

I usually sit next to Mr. black but all the seats are taken except 2 that are next to him.

thank god Alex is here, he can sit next to him.

I sit on the other seat which is between alex and the marketing manager.

" good afternoon everyone, I know this meeting was a surprise for all of you and shook our schedule, but there will be some major changes in the company." Mr. black starts.