15🔥

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ read at your own risk

I will forver hate ace for this but this is how the book is going.

If you can't handle it kindly remove my book from your library/ reading list instead of leaving negative comments.

As to those who can, enjoy reading the rest of the book and I promise it gets better.

I hold my sore wrist and blow on it while thinking of what I said.

I have to remind myself it was the only way to save Noah.

And I have to prepare myself for it.

His kisses alone were a lot, I don't know how I will handle his touch this way but I have to.

" what is this?" his deep voice distracts me from blowing on my bleeding wrists.

I look at him to see what he is talking about, my heart sinks the moment my eyes met my little suitcase.

oh no this can't be good.

I have to think of an excuse.

"I-it's uhm clothes t-that I-I want t-to....donate!".

fuck why did I stutter.

he doesn't say a word, instead he looks at me.

I don't know if this is good or bad, does this mean he believed me?

he smirks and shakes his head leaving me confused, I know I will be in deep shit if he finds out I was going to leave.

But that's my least concern, I have to see noah right now more importantly sofie should as well.

I get out of my bed and run to the bathroom.

The sight in front of me breaks my heart.

Noah is on the floor with a bloody hole in his abdomen, he's unconscious.

A wave of nausea hits me at the amount of blood I'm seeing.

It's all my fault.

this looks like a horror movie scene, the bestfriend that cheered me up in my lowest and stood by my side through it all till the very last minute is now shot and unconscious on my bathroom floor, all because of me.

At some point, my knees get too weak to hold my body and I collapse to the floor.

What have I don't with my life.

He is in this state because of me, I knew he would get hurt but still invited him over.

sofie has to stop his bleeding till the doctor arrive, I can't let him bleed out.

did ace even call the doctor yet?

I don't remember him  using his phone, he just stared at me like the freak he is.