33

I sigh in hopes of getting rid of this weird feeling

I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling, my chest is tight and I feel like I want to cry.

This is why I don't like being rude,  I always overthink everything I said and feel bad for every word or action.

I am not sure if my hormones or my mood swings have anything to do with this but it's a lot.

Ace is not here yet, i know that because Erika got me my pills instead of him like usual.

The room is suffocating, and my feelings aren't making it any easier.

I walk out and take the elevator downstairs, I'll read for a while until he's back.

A part of me can't help but worry about him, he's still the father of my baby after all.

I leave the elevator and plan on leaving those thoughts as well.

I walk through a random hallway, not the one ace took me to the library from last time.

I want to explore the house to take my mind off of everything.

I stop at a huge painting of an old woman, her emerald eyes are mesmerizing, like ace's.

Greg hair covers her entire scalp and is slicked back in a Bun.

She seems to be in her 60s, I think it's his grandma.

The front door hits the wall behind it hard startling me.

My heart drops when I see 2 men dragging an unconscious body, ace's.

Blood is dripping  on the floor leaving a long line behind them.

I breathe in and out trying to get my feet to walk to them but I'm frozen.

My heart is beating so fast it feels like it's going to rip my chest open.

Tears well up in my eyes at all the possible scenarios.

I hold the wall for support when my hands start shaking and I get too weak to stand on my own.

They get him in a room in this hallway, he didn't show me this.

I wipe my tears and follow them wanting to know if he's okay but by the looks of it he's not.

He bled too much.