36🔥

⚠️MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

We arrive home after a long drive, i didn't say anything after that but the guilt is still eating me out

I appreciate him and how he defended me so much but now his parents can't stay here.

A knock on the front door startles me.

Ace is upstairs getting me my vitamins so it's just me in the living room meaning I have to open the door.

I get up to open it, surprisingly it's his parents.

I force a smile and let them in not knowing what else to do. I can't tell them to leave but letting them in makes me nervous.

"You have to-" Ace stops when he spots his parents with their suitcases halfway in and me standing behind the huge wooden door.

"Wasn't I clear?" He says lowly putting my vitamins on the couch and taking long strides toward us.

" venessa wants to be here with you and spend some time with you, she is you mother after all. If an apology to nessa will calm you down she will do it." His father speaks calmly.

"no she doesn't have to" I say not wanting an apology or to pretend me and her are on good terms. we can just avoid each other.

"She will have to do it on her knees." Ace demands as he steps next to me.

"as if she  deserves it." Venessa snarls but I don't get to think of what she said.

A horrified scream escapes me at the sound of a gun going off. My ears ring and my heart hammers against my chest.

I don't open my eyes because I don't want to see blood. No blood is the last thing I want to see.

"WHAT THE FUCK ACE." Venessa screams sending a wave of relief throughout my body that he didn't kill her.

Musk and mint drown my senses as he takes me in his embrace and holds me closer.

I open my eyes to stare at him, I'm scared shitless.

He can kill her at any moment, he could have a second ago and I would've witnessed it.

"I'm sorry I lost control. I promise it won't happen again in front of you." He whispers to me ignoring his mom's yelling.

I sigh because as fucked up and as twisted this is, I can't really do much about it.

"this is your last warning, be thankful es is here and I don't plan on spilling blood in front of her. Next time I wont hesitate to drag you to the basement.".

I shiver at the word basement.

Does he torture people here? In this house.

My heart sinks at the new knowledge he definitely didn't mean to give me.