53

Today is the wedding day

Everyone is on their toes around Sophie because she's so nervous.

Noah and josh arrived 2 days ago. They sadly couldn't attend the engagement because Noah got sick and josh was taking care of him.

Luca took salma on a date 2 days after the engagement. He asked her to be his girlfriend and they're officially dating now.

I find it amusing how it all started with all of us single and now no one is.

Me and salma are the only bridesmaids. Lexi couldn't attend because she's out of the country.

Our dresses are beige with a deep v-neck. They're perfect for a beach themed wedding.

Ace is wearing a matching beige Tuxedo with a white rose like Austin requested.

We're already at the beach where the wedding will be held.

Everything is amazing from the cool breeze and salty air to the lavender lacing the metal poles holding the tent together.

I open the door of the little cabin where Sophie is getting ready.

Salma is already there waiting for Sophie to reveal herself to us.

She's stunning as always.

"Are you ready?" Sophie says excitingly from the other side.

"YES!" Me and salma yell at the same time.

She finally step out making me and salma gasp.

She looks gorgeous.

The white mermaid wedding gown looks like it was specifically created to be worn by a pregnant Sophie.

I'm about to cry.

I'm so proud of her.

She spins around with her hands in the air to give us a 360 degree of the gown.

It's truly beautiful and suits her so well.

"We have to go now" salma says checking the time in her phone.

I give Sophie a hug and leave with salma.

I take a deep breath eying the crowd. There aren't much people but there are nonetheless.

I go first with a lavender bouquet in my hands. Sophie said it's for luck.

I spot Ace who is already staring at me. I smile and continue walking until i reach the alter.