6

it's been 3 weeks since that night, He came to the company everyday but thankfully did nothing

today is the day he becomes the CEO and I really don't want to go to work. I always loved my job but now, I hate the idea of being there.

I go to the kitchen to drink some water, on my way there, I find sofie laying on the couch.

I am beginning to worry about her, she's starting to eat less and all she does is lay around.

she stopped going to the strip club these last 2 weeks and didn't even talk about going out with guys which is weird.

" good morning sof, are you okay?" I ask  opening a bottle of water,  I  hand it to her because she looks like she needs it more.

she's kinda pale.

She takes the bottle from me and says " yeah I'm just tired and don't feel like doing anything.".

I nod and go to the kitchen again to drink  water because I gave her mine.

I decide to make her some breakfast, it will give her some energy.

15 minutes later, the food is ready, I made pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

" SOFIE" I yell from our little dining area, not long after I see her dragging herself.

" uhmmm this smells good" she moans and  sits on a chair in front of me.

She starts eating some bacon and scrambled eggs and I do too. She takes a bite of the pancakes, her favorite.

I usually get a praise because I make good pancakes but this time she runs to the bathroom.

What the heck? Is something wrong with them?

I take a bit to check, they are normal.

sounds of her vomiting reach the dining area, I get up and run to her as fast as I can.

I hold her hair back as she throws up everything she ate, I flush the toilet after she finishes and help her up.

" what happened?" I ask, she  sits on the floor again and answers " I don't know I am tired, lightheaded,  I guess it's a food poisoning. but seriously those pancakes sucked. no offense.".

she loves my pancak- hold on. wait a damn minute.

in every book, every series, and in the real world in general. these are the symptoms of pregnancy.

her dislike towards my pancakes is another symptom.

is she pregnant? she does have sex a lot, I look  at her and ask " when was the last time you had sex?".

she looks at me like I had grown 2 horns and says " es I am tired-" but I interrupt her " just tell me".

She huffs and says " 3 week ago with Austin".