8

I leave his car without giving him a second glance

I get in the apartment and head straight to my bathroom to take a shower.

Stripping from my clothes, thoughts of what happened today cloud my mind.

Why does he always have to force me into doing shit?

just because he wants us to be in a relationship and I promised to make it work doesn't mean I have to kiss him back at all.

A knock on the bathroom door startles me, "yes?" I yell at Sofie knowing it's her.

" you better take them,I don't want you fainting like last time" she says from the other side of the door.

She is talking about my vitamins, I have anemia and I need them to keep my iron level balanced.

She called me earlier when I was in the asshole's car to remind me but  ended up hanging up because I whined too much.

In my defense, the pills smell and taste like cat food.

and the story about me fainting is not true, I just had flue.

My immune system isn't the best and I get really sick when I have one.

" okay" I answer not wanting to argue because I already have my thoughts to give me a hard time.

I don't want her to do too.

I get out of the shower and wear my pjs, I put on ladybug to kill time while waiting for this Steve to come.

Why do I need him to do my make up and hair?

I am capable of doing it myself, and it's not like I am dying to go to this stupid ball.

I don't want people to know we are together but I know there is no point  in arguing because I will end up getting yelled at and insulted.

I want to fight him but I don't?

I don't have words to explain what I am feeling.

like I know I should fight him but I also know if I do he might hurt the people I love and I don't want that.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

"Hello bugaboo"

I love it when he calls her that.

I've watched 3 episodes and this Steve is not here yet.

I hear a knock on the door and go to open it, a not too tall man with 3 big suitcases stands before me .

He has perfectly plucked eyebrows and a clear face to match the neatness of his features.

He smiles and says " hey I am Steve you must be nessa".

I smile back and  lead him in.

Once we're in my room, he opens one of the suitcases to reveal different gowns.