45🔥

It's been a couple of weeks since that day, we took Xavien with us until Ace found his father which happened on the same day

we visit them every week to make sure that xavien is safe and that he gets the love he deserves.

me and sophie had a couple of sleepovers with salma, luca, ace, noah, josh and austin. yes austin, he got fed up of  me calling him Mr. black.

The way salma and Luca got really close can't go unnoticed by anyone.

I think she likes him, she didn't tell any of us but it's clear as air she does.

I took some of Ace's money and got her into a good college.

She declined at first but I gave her no choice, i shoved the website and everything else on her and told her to pick a major and that it's already paid.

She agreed after a long argument and is majoring in business.

Sophie had her gender reveal, she's having a baby boy.

I could've had mine a couple of week ago but ace was busy and I didn't want to go without him.

He overheard me talking with Luca about how I really want to know the gender and cancelled everything for the day.

He did this before but I told him to finish his work, i told him it was fine which it was.

But he left me no choice today, he cancelled all his meetings and everything else and told me to get ready.

And now I can't wait to find out.

Ace's parents left that day without saying goodbye, it's not like we were close but it would've been nice to say goodbye to his father.

I still hate his mother.

Luca went to spain twice a week and managed his business but mostly managed deals from here.

Finally, my belly is much bigger now. I actually look pregnant.

Bad side is I can't see my feet nor can I shave, I've never more grateful for the laser sessions I had when I was 18.

Me and ace are much closer now, he changed to the better more and not just with me but with others as well.

He's still grumpy but better.

Noah and josh are officially dating! They're the cutest just as I thought they'd be.

Ace isn't as possessive as he was but he still makes sure to tell me I'm his.

A couple of days ago he fucked me in his car.

*flashback*

"Nessa! Hey how are you ?" A familiar yet distant voice asks making me look up at him.

The long blonde hair immediately give his identity away.