7

I don't know what to say, yes I do regret what I said but it was for her sake and I would do it again if i had to

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I don't know what to say, yes I do regret what I said but it was for her sake and I would do it again if i had to.

" I know you are disappointed but it's already done, now focus on how and when you're going to tell Mr. black about the baby.".

" I am not done with you yet but okay." she shakes her head " I don't know, I am not ready to be a mom yet what if I screw up? Ughh I don't think I want to keep it but I have to tell him first" .

" just know that I am and will always be here for you no matter what" I nod.

she hugs me and says " thank you so much".

" since when do you say thank you to me?" I ask.

She giggles in response and hugs me tighter.

andddd Im late, "I'll go change and leave, you take some rest and dont stress too much.".

"be careful es, ace is not good for you." she says seriously.

"I know." I reply and head to my room to change.

I pick a pair of dark green dress pants, a black crop top, and a dark green blazer.

this might cheer me up a little.

I go to sofie's room and say my good byes then leave the apartment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I go to sofie's room and say my good byes then leave the apartment.

as I open the door, I see a black SUV and 2 female bodyguards waiting next to it.

One of them catches me staring and starts walking my way.

please don't tell me they're here for me.

she stops at a 4 ft distance and says in a robot like tone "Mr. knight hired us to be by your side everywhere you go, from now on we will take you wherever you want to go".

What the actual fuck? I don't want them with me everywhere I go.

I agreed  to listen to him but I will talk to him when I get to the company.