34

ace grins even after knowing the catch

ace grins even after knowing the catch. I follow him in and take a loofah from the metal bar.

I put his musk scented body wash on the loofah ready to wash his body.

I open the water with the other hand but jump as soon as the ice cold liquid makes contact with my warm skin.

I quickly turn up the temperature not wanting us to catch a cold.

I hate it when I catch a cold.

I direct my gaze to the loofah and rub it to form foam. aware of his gaze, I don't look at him.

I keep my eyes on his chest as I swipe the loofah against it.

"Come closer." I say finally looking at him to see him as expected already looking at me.

He comes closer like I asked him to, I did because he wasn't fully under the shower head.

I stand in the tip of my toes to rub the loofah on his shoulders but I still dont reach them.

Me being 5'5 and him 6'3 is making it hard.

The only way I'll be able to reach his shoulders is if he kneels down.

"can you kneel down a little, I can't reach your shoulders." I ask staring at him.

He holds his abdomen and slowly kneels down in front of me.

This exact moment reminds me of when he apologized.

I get rid of the memory with a sigh and rub the loofah to form more foam.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I start rubbing the loofah on his shoulders and back careful not to touch his wound.

He places a kiss on my stomach making the area tingle. I shudder as goosebumps cover my skin and coldness and hotness invade my body all at once.

He smiles against my stomach and kisses it again.

"You're distracting me" I admit before going back to washing his shoulders.

"Hmmm" he hums against my belly the vibration of his vocals reaching the area distracting me even more.

I leave his shoulders and kneel down in front of him to keep him from distracting me and to wash his abdomen excluding his wound of course.

I keep my gaze on his hard abs while I swipe the loofah against the area not wanting to look at him because I know he's looking at me.

Deciding to wash his hair then the rest of his body I get up and get his musk scented shampoo.

I squeeze some on his hair and begin massaging it a little unlit foam forms.

I bring the shower head on top of his head and watch as the white foam mixes with the water and runs down his tanned chest.