30

Seeing her in this wedding made me think of us

Seeing her in this wedding made me think of us...Our wedding. Me standing there and her walking down the aisle.

The thought of her being my wife and us being a family makes me feel somehow collected.

It's all I've been thinking about.

And the little girl.... I always knew she'd be a great mom but seeing her like that with that little girl made me want to see her with our kids.

I snap back to reality when her friend, the bride throws the bouquet, it lands on mio Angelo's face.

Worry and a bit of happiness hit me all at once.

Did she get hurt?

"I am not gonna get married anytime soon, good luck to whoever caught it." She says throwing it behind her making me freeze in my spot.

The bouquet lands in sofie's hands but I don't look at Austin or stop es from going to the bathroom.

Her words physically crushed my hopes, all of them one by one. But then again I was being delusional, the woman doesn't like me.

I let out a long sigh and follow her to the bathroom.

one because I don't want her to be alone. The last time she went to the bathroom on her own an asshole tried to touch her.

Two, we have to leave because everyone is.

I get in the bathroom to see her leaning on the sink, "let's go to the venue" I say trying not to sound too cold but it came out cold anyway.

I know I shouldn't be mad or act like this but I can't help it, she could've at least kept the bouquet. It's not like it means we will get married in a week or so.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

We arrive at the venue after a long silent drive, she asked what was wrong but I said nothing because I'm not about to tell her I'm pissed because she doesn't think of marrying me like I do.

But even tho she sort of rejected me my mind kept playing images of her in a white gown.

Her being my wife and wearing a ring on her finger.

I park the car near the entrance because she's wearing heels and stop the car.

I leave the car and open the door for her like usual, she mumbles an awkward thank you and walks in front of me instead of waiting for me to close the door.

I hate not talking to her, it affects me more than it does to her. Maybe she even considers it a blessing.

We sit in a table after getting in to wait for the rest to arrive.

It's as silent as it was in the car, wanting to save both of us from this, I take out my phone to check on the plan and what's going on at the borders.

Everything is as expected, the kids will be rescued soon and that cunt will suffer to his death soon too.