35

It's been a month since that day

me and ace got along more than before, surprisingly he's not as boring and as tough as I thought he was.

I helped him take showers for the first 2 weeks but stopped once he was capable of taking showers on his own.

I've never been slapped by a dick as much as I did those 2 weeks.

But his wounds are healed now, thankfully.

He tried to touch me a lot and I almost gave in every single time because he knows how to get me horny but I always stopped him.

I would've definitely hurt him if I let him.

He stopped trying but for some reason it pissed me off.

Pregnancy hormones are so underrated, one, he can turn me on by touching my stomach which he does a lot. Two,  my emotions are all over the place more than before. Three, this month was full of weird cravings, Like last week I woke up at 2 am craving raspberry ice cream with tomato paste.

*flashback*

I walk down the hallways leading to the kitchen at 2am.

Why?

Because I'm craving raspberry ice cream with some tomato paste.

Do we even have raspberry ice cream?

I open the freezer to check. Much to my luck there is no raspberry ice cream, just vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, caramel, pistachio, matcha, mango, and coconut.

He packed the freezer after I told him I loved ice cream.

I appreciate his efforts but why did he not get raspberry ice cream?

He got the mango! Why not the raspberry.

He's not here, he said he has some business to take care of and I can't go out on my own.

I don't have a car and the guards won't let me.

Frustration tears through me as my mind imagines the saltiness and sourness mixing together.

The creamy texture of both the tomato paste and the ice cream.

Deciding to put my big girl pants on, i take vanilla ice cream and mix it with tomato paste.

Maybe this is better.

I take a spoon trying to convince myself that this is better. This is what I want.

But no.

Vanilla ice cream is sweet, it's not sour.

Tears of frustration cover my face as I mix the tomato paste with the mango ice cream in hopes of finding the taste I want.