9

His hands move my hips slowly to the music, I look at him again to find him looking at me

he smiles and brings one hand to my cheek caressing it.

If only he wasn't a murderer, if only I liked him, all of this would've been perfect.

Clicks of cameras and whispers echo the ballroom as the song comes to an end but I am too caught up in my misery to give a damn.

I unwrap my arms from ace's neck but he doesn't remove his hand from my waist.

he holds me close and walks  to our table again.

2 men make their way to us probably wanting to talk about business and take advantage of ace's good mood.

"Hello ace what's up man" one of the men says flashing ace a charming smile.

" Alexander, good you?" Ace replies blankly.

" I am good, I heard you took over Austin".

just as I expected, business and there is no way I am going to listen to all of it.

I tug on ace's suit and say " I will go to the bathroom", I don't have to but I want to because I need to get away for a bit.

" you know what to do and not angelo, behave." he warns like I'm a kid.

I nod and walk away not wanting to argue.

it's the last thing I want to do tonight.

I get in the bathroom and look at my reflection, my make up is on point, my gown is amazing but Im not happy.

I'm so fucking pathetic.

how did I manage to escape from an unhealthy household to getting stuck with a murderer.

fate doesn't like me at all.

Just why?

now that everyone knows, it's going to be harder to stay away from him.

I'm now known as his girlfriend.

I hear footsteps coming to the bathroom, expecting  a woman or 2 maybe 3 to enter I don't really pay attention to it.

but when the person opens the door and instead of a woman wearing a lovely gown or a suit I see a man with black hair getting in.

is he blind?

This is the ladies bathroom, why is he here?

my eyes dart to his hand on the handle closing the door.

panic alerts go off in my body and I back away.

he looks at my face then the little cleavage between my gown.

he smirks.

he looks down at the slit on my gown then back at my face and takes a step forward making my heart sink to the bottom of my feet.