39

I carried her to our room after a couple of protests from her

I wanted to help her change and take a shower but she said she wanted to take rest first.

I don't want to leave her yet but I can't stay calm and act like the reason I could've lost the only people I care about isn't sitting under my roof.

I can't act like she didn't lead the woman I love to think I cheated on her and made her bleed from stress and faint while pregnant.

Thank god the guard caught mio angelo just in time and she didn't fall on the hard floor.

Today will be venessa's last day alive.

Shes now in her room and that's where I'm going.

I walk down the hallway to the room and barge in without knocking.

Shes painting her nails, that gets on my nerves.

While she made mio angelo suffer and made us almost lose the baby and caused chaos she's here painting her nails like she did nothing.

I will make sure she has none when I'm done with her, not that it would matter because she will be dead anyway.

I don't hit women but she is an exception.

This one in particular is , at last she will pay for everything she did in the past.

She only got pregnant with me for money, she never acted like a mom and constantly brought men while I was around, she prevented me from seeing the only person I considered my family. My nonna.

She said being around her made me soft, being around her spoiled what my father hoped for me to be.

A fucking monster.

Because of her I missed the last days of my nonna's life.

I didn't do anything to her for the sake of her filthy blood that's running in my body but now...now no blood will stop her from facing my wrath.

She will wish death upon herself but only I will be able to give it to her.

I will when she pays for what she did.

She looks up at me dismissively before focusing on her nails again.

Just like when I was a kid.

Taking long strides to her my blood boils as I remember how she did exactly this when my nonna died.

It was one of the few times I cried even as a kid, I went to her after my father told us my nonna got murdered.

Instead of offering what a mother should offer to her kid she yelled at me and told me to be a man, to act like the heir I am. She told me that crying made me seem pathetic and weak, both were unacceptable in our world.