46

we are finally home

we are finally home.

seeing xavien was refreshing but my feet ruined it for me.

We took him to a park but I couldn't really do much, on top of that Ace didn't let me push the swing.

He said and I quote "it might hit your belly.".

I was already tired as it was, having an argument with him would've drained me more.

We got food after the park and met xavien's dad.

Graham, xavien's dad is an honest man, he's super respectful and one of the kindest people I met.

The poor man didn't know how his son was treated because he was only allowed to see him once a month.

the only reason xavien's so called mom wanted him was for child support.

I don't know how can someone be so heartless.

We ended the ride with another conversation about names.

The silence of the rest of it gave me time to think about my feelings for him.

I love him.

As simple as that.

I don't know when to tell him exactly but it will be soon.

Right now I'm waiting for him so we could take some pictures of my bump.

He was here but Luca called him, they've been secretive lately which I don't appreciate.

One is my best friend and the other is my boyfriend, they're supposed to include me.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

it took us 15 minutes to take two pictures only, all thanks to my lovely boyfriend.

first he started a fight over me posting this saying that what I am wearing reveals a lot and that he doesn't want other men to see me.

I told him I didn't care and that if I wanted to post the pictures I will even if I'm wearing a bikini.

He didn't appreciate it and argued some more, he only shut up when I told him I no longer wanted to take the pictures.

He apologized and convinced me to take them.

I asked him to sit on his knees so I can put my arms around his shoulders and hold the ultrasound.

Easy right?

Apparently to him it wasn't.

It took him five minutes to break his silence with huffs and puffs of annoyance.

Like I'm so sorry I'm trying to take pictures of my belly with you.

I got mad again and cancelled the entire thing, I didn't give him a chance to convince me otherwise I straight up packed the ultrasound and laid on the bed with my phone in my hands.