11

God I hate it when I turn red from the slightest things

"Stop" I say kind of annoyed, he's laughing at me as I turn around.

He stops walking to the bathroom and turns.

This time I don't turn because I don't want him to think he has any sort of affect on me.

Which is kind of true except that he has nice abs.

But that's not the point.

" like what you see?" He asks with a smirk.

I glare at him and clear my throat"I made breakfast, come when you are done ".

"Just saying, if you do I'm yours just like you're mine.".

"I don't " I reply.

He gives me a half sided smile and says "is that so?" And starts walking to me.

Knowing him and what he usually does I turn around and walk as fast as I can to the door but I don't get far.

He wraps one arm around my waist sending a wave of goosebumps all over my body.

He turns me around and raises my head with his free hand.

He's too close.

And the fact that he's in a towel isn't helping.

He pulls me closer leaving a little to no space between our lips.

I freeze.

"I would like to have you as my breakfast.".

I don't usually blush unless I'm embarrassed but heat rises to my cheeks and my heart races.

Gathering whatever sense I have left in me I say " I have to wake Sofie, she needs to eat.".

" I will have you one day mio amore."he smiles.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

" we will see".

"ES" sofie yells probably wondering why I took a shower in her bathroom.

I try to push ace away but he doesn't budge, instead he holds me tighter and watches me with the same smile on his face.

" let go" I say glaring at him.

" I will, only if you give me a kiss" he shrugs.

He can dream.

I will never kiss him.

"ES, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING" she yells again.

"Ace let me go" I repeat.

She doesn't even know he's here and if she walks in on us like this...I won't  able to explain.

" you know what you have to do" he says looking at my lips then my eyes holding eye contact.

"ES, DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP" Sofie yells her voice sounding closer.