50🔥

My heart is racing, literally racing because I came here tonight ready to be happy for my best friend only to get engaged!

I can't get it in my head.

I'm engaged now.

I didn't get to talk to ace at all after he proposed, someone always interrupted us to congratulate us.

"Can I have this dance?" He asks the moment adrienette dance song comes on the speakers.

He remembered!

We were talking about me when I was a teenager once and I told him how I wanted to dance to this song with the love of my life.

I look at him hoping my eyes can express how much I adore him and how much I appreciate all of this because words for sure can't and if I say one I'll burst into tears.

Being sensitive and pregnant isn't a good combo.

I take his extended hand and laugh when he twirls me before pulling me closer.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist sending tingles all over my body.

"This is amazing...thank you.".

He smiles and leans in for another kiss. This time it's not long, it's simply a you're-welcome kiss.

"I love you so much, i feel like I can't say it enough.".

I lay my head on his shoulder and say "I love you way more.".

The song ends just as I decide to raise my head. i look up at Ace to find him looking down at me.

One hand leave my waist to cup my face and he says "I can't wait to call you my wife.".

I smile at that "I can't wait to call you my husband.".

He smiles too.

"I can't wait to fuck you as my fiancee tonight.".

My eyes widen at that in both surprise and excitement.

His expression changes once he seems mine. He lets go of my face and takes my hand leading me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking around and smiling at those that are smiling at me.

He doesn't answer.

We enter a hallways with 2 doors and staff members only written in gold on each.

He gets in one dragging me with him.

"Ace, we're not supposed to be here.".

He locks the door and only then he says something that makes my face flush.

"I'd love to fuck you against this wall right now but you don't deserve a quick fuck. I want to cherish and worship your body slowly all night. So consider this a warm up.".