55

It's been almost 4 months since that night, we visited Sophie later and stayed with her till the baby was okay

He is 4 months old now and is the cutest thing ever. He looks nothing like Sophie which pissed her off but she accepted it.

They named him William after Austin's grandpa which is really adorable.

Seeing her with William only made me more excited to meet my baby. yet more scared about labor.

My due date and birthday  are  in a week but I can tell it will feel like a year if not more.

Ace was with me this entire week and refused to leave my side, I enjoyed his company but sadly he had to leave today.

Diego called from Chicago and said that some false documents were leaked and it could ruin every single deal they have going.

They also received some bomb threats and one of the men went missing.

Ace was trying to keep it all together from home but at last he had to go.

He promised to be back before midnight.

The house feels really empty. Luca and salma went on a vocation and are coming in 2 days.

It was just me and Ace and now that he's gone it's just me.

I Sigh remembering that I have to take my vitamins. If I don't now I will forget later and I can't afford forgetting.

I slowly get up from the bed, and by the time I'm on my feet my back is wet with sweat. The heaviness of my belly took a troll on me. Specially last month.

I walk to the dresser but freeze mid way when I feel something running down my legs.

Any other day I would've wished I didn't pee my pants but right now I pray I peed and it's not my water breaking.

It can't break!

My due date is in a week and I'm alone here. No one but the guards is here. Not to mention everyone I know is out of New York. They all planned to fly back before my due date.

I gather enough courage to look down and for a second I wish I didn't because the sight keeps the air stuck in the middle of my throat.

How can universe do me this dirty.

I look at the clear water on the floor on the verge of tears.

I don't want to do this alone or without Ace.

I breathe in and out and try to remain as calm as possible.