51

To say I'm proud of how much Sophie has accomplished would me an understatement

Not just her career but her love life as well, I'm glad she overcame her fears and is now getting engaged in a day and married in a week.

She wanted a beach themed wedding and engagement which is why we just landed in Hawaii.

She also wants to go for a swim right after the engagement which in my opinion is going to be the best part of it all.

The fresh air is everything here, it's a change from the polluted one in New York.

The atmosphere of the hotel is also fresh, our suite has a wide view of the beach and a private swimming pool.

The smell of the trees surrounding the area and the beach makes me feel some type of way.

I love nature in small portions if that makes sense and this is perfect.

"Is there anything you don't like?" Ace asks wrapping his arms around me.

I smile enjoying the warmth im getting from both the weather and his body behind me.

"No, its perfect.".

"Do you want to go for a swim?".

No.

I'm mad at him.

I was already mad at him because he left obvious hickeys on me. Ones that I couldn't hide, not even with concealer.

And when I scolded  him when I saw them he laughed!

But that's not entirely why I don't want to go for a swim yet.

I no longer know how to swim thanks to my belly, it's so weird.

"I can't seem to know how to with my belly." I sigh trying to remind myself of the good stuff about being pregnant.

1-I'm carrying a human being.

2-I'll get to see my baby.

3-I get belly rubs and massages from ace.

He gives me a gentle kiss on my neck knowing very well that I can't resist neck kisses. Ever!

"I'll carry you.".

A bit convincing but no.

"I rather sleep." I say walking to the bed.