16

I slowly open my eyes after tossing around for a bit

I sit up feeling a bit uneasy and look around the room, my eyes meet ace getting ready.

Memories from last night hit me like a truck, everything all at once.

I want nothing but to erase last night from my memory. I hate the fact that I felt good at some point, I feel guilty too.

I scan the room but not for long because panic sets in when I see the clock.

It's 12:00 pm.

I'm late!

My job is one of the only things I have left, I will keep it with everything I have.

I wrap the sheets around my naked body and stand up as quick as I could but regret it, a horrible pain shoots my lower body.

I would be on the floor if it wasn't for the side table next to the bed.

I release a soft "ah" involuntarily.

" are you sore?" he asks as if it isn't obvious.

I decide to ignore him for now because the last I want to do is have a conversation with him.

I try getting up again but it hurts so much.

I force myself to tolerate the pain and hold my self up using the wall. I enter what I assume is the bathroom after a lot of painful slow steps.

Surprisingly all my stuff are here from my face wash to my toothbrush.

I wash my face and brush my teeth without looking at my reflection.

I leave the bathroom to get my clothes because I desperately need a shower. I need to wash his scent and touch off of me.

I hold the wall for support again and go to the corner where my suit case is.

I'm sure he knows I was planning to leave because my suitcase is here and because of his "punishment" yesterday.

I kneel down as slow as I can because my entire body is in pain.

I open the suitcase only to find it empty.

"the maids put your clothes and stuff in the closet." He says getting closer to me.

I slowly stand up fighting the urge to start crying right here, I hate this.

I hold the wall for support again and take a small step towards what I think is the closet.

I don't get to take a second because He scoops me up like I weight nothing in a second causing the bedsheets to fall to the floor.

He looks down at my neck then my exposed boobs and back at my neck.

I close my eyes trying so hard not to cry.

"Put me down" I speak for the first time this morning as I wiggle trying to get away.