21

I slowly open my arms feeling big hand around my waist

Ace's.

I can't see his face because I'm giving him my back but I know he's asleep.

It's weird because he was never here in the mornings.

He's still asleep.

How did I get here?

I think I fell asleep in the car.

I slowly remove his arms and place them on the bed.

I sit up rubbing my eyes a little then look at the clock.

It's 10:00 am which means I have 2 hours until Sofìe's appointment.

it wasn't a lie she does have an appointment.

she told me about it yesterday and asked me to go with her but I declined her offer because I knew ace would say no.

But after yesterday's incident I gathered all my courage to ask him and surprisingly he said yes without getting mad.

I am going to get a check up as well.

Hopefully it's the steak and nothing of what I am assuming.

I will also get pills in case he tries to touch me again, I don't want to even think of being pregnant with his baby.

The last thing I want is to carry his child. leave everything he did aside, I don't want want my child's father to have a reputation like ace's.

But what if I am already and it's not the steak?

No, I will just go with the steak theory till it's hopefully confirmed.

I walk to the bathroom to take a shower after taking the clothes I will be wearing.

I wash my hair and body like usual and dry myself before wearing my clothes.

I brush my teeth and leave the bathroom.