Fuck Splendid Part 2

Splendont: Where are my fucking keys?

Splendid: Splendont, Suga is around, can you say it a little nicer?

Splendont: May I ascertain the whereabouts of my FUCKING KEYS?!

Splendid: What do you call disobeying the law?

Suga: A hobby.

Splendid: *crosses their arms*

Suga: That we do not engage in.

Splendid: "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

Suga: What the fuck? Begets isn't a word. Quit trying to make up words, fuckface.

Flippy, teaching Suga to drive: Okay, you're driving and Nutty and Splendid walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?

Suga: Oh, definitely Splendid. I could never hurt Nutty.

Flippy, massaging his temples: The brakes. You hit the brakes.

Suga: Hey, I say we go down there, kick Splendid's door in, and let him know that we're in town.

Lifty: That ain't the way we do things here. We may have to go in there and run a con, drop a bug, do the smooth talking.

Suga: Okay, you come with me, you do the smooth talking, let's go.

Lifty: No, we just can't go in there and kick down Splendid's door. We need a plan.

Suga: Well who makes the plans?

Lifty: Shifty.

Suga: Shifty, what's the plan?

Shifty:You guys are gonna go down there, kick Splendid's door in, let him know you're in town.

Splendid: You ran a red light.

Suga: So did you, hypocrite.

Splendid: I was following you.

Suga: That was dumb, I'm a terrible driver.

Splendid: Get out.

Suga: Advice of the day kids, if you ever meet someone who calls Gatorade flavors the actual name of the flavor instead of just the color then they are a certified cop.

Splendid: Yeah but you have to specify, frost glacier or cool blue? You can't just say blue because there's more than one blue.

Suga: Blue and light blue, nice try officer.

Suga: Why do you think I don't like you? I do. I would kill for you.

Suga: Ask me to kill for you.

Splendid: ...First of all, calm down-

Suga, to Nutty: You know, Splendid can be really aggressive, so it's important to take all the necessary precautions when approaching.

Suga: *blows air horn at Splendid* GET FUCKED!