Flaky Has A New Steering Wheel

Flaky: Flippy and I were crossing the street, and this dude drove by and honked at us

Splendid: *Sighing* What did Flippy do?

Flaky: He chased him to the next red light, then reached into his window and...

Flippy: Who wants a steering wheel?

Lifty: I really like this whole 'good guy, bad guy' thing you guys have going on.

Splendont: It's not an act, it's just that I'm mean and Splendid isn't.

Cuddles: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever and you're all invited.

Toothy: If?

Sniffles: Great, the only party I've ever been invited to and he might not even die.

Toothy: Sometimes I drink milk straight out of the container.

Nutty: The cow???

Toothy: What?

Giggles: Nutty, W H Y?

Splendid: We need a distraction.

Flippy: Is anyone here good at jumping up and down and making weird noises?

Nutty, whispering: My time has come.

Mime: I can't believe you live nearby, and you won't let anyone crash at your place.

The Mole: You people already know too much about me.

Lammy: I know exactly three facts about you, and one of them is that you won't let any of us crash at your place.

Splendont: He stole from me first!

Lifty: Mhm.

Splendont: Stole my heart...

Splendid: It is still illegal to commit murder.

Splendid: Fitness tip: never stop pushing yourself. Some say 8 hours of sleep is enough. Why not keep going? Why not 9? Why not 10? Strive for greatness.

Flippy: Next time you're working out do 15 push ups instead of 10. Run 3 miles instead of 2. Eat a whole cake instead of just a slice. Burn your ex's house down. You can do it. I believe in you.

DB: There were so many mixed messages in that I can't-

Suga: Are you sure this is the right direction?

Shifty: Certainly, I'm as sure as I am honest!

Lifty: In that case, we're definitely lost.

Flippy, driving Nutty and Flaky: So how was your day?

Nutty: We almost got surprise adopted!

Flippy: What?

Flaky: We almost got kidnapped.

Flippy: Oh, okay.

Flippy: *slams on the breaks* WAIT WHAT?!

Fun Fact: I went on a random rant while looking for a good picture about how every piece of fanart I find of these two are of them being ship. I don't mind it, but I literally can't these them as more than friends for some reason, even if I am a multi-shipper. But I do ship Fliqpy and Flaky. Flippy would also do anything for them and both Flippy and Fliqpy hate when they realized they killed them.