Splendid Is Fed Up

Shifty: I'm gonna get my pilot's license. I've already got a driver's license and a cosmetology license, that's two of the big five licenses.
Lifty: The big five licenses?
Shifty: Driver's license, cosmetology license, pilot's license, fishing license, and… license to kill! I can't wait to get that one.

The Mole, talking to Mime: Well Mime, whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘would Lumpy do that?’ and if he would, I do not do that thing.
Mime: …
Lumpy, from the distance: He’s not wrong though!

Flippy: I’m gonna mix a can of Red Bull with seventeen shots of espresso in a fishbowl and then chug it while Kids by MGMT plays in the background so I can perceive twenty-three spatial dimensions and fight my own soul.

Fliqpy: I’ve invited you here because I crave the deadliest game...
Suga, nodding: Knife Monopoly.
Fliqpy: I was actually going to hunt you for sport, but now I'm really interested in whatever knife Monopoly is.

Flaky: Are you a cuddler?
Fliqpy: I'm a machine of death and destruction.
Flaky:
Fliqpy: ...Yeah, I'm a cuddler.

Cuddles, on the phone: So no head?
Cuddles: *Throws phone and breaks skateboard*

Shifty: Hi-
Splendid: Leave before there's a terrible misunderstanding between my foot and your ass.

Flippy: Pros and cons of dating me.
Flippy: Pros. You'll be the cute one.
Flippy: Cons. Holy shit, where do I begin-

Lifty: I know every song to ever exist it doesn't matter if it's from the past, present or the future.
Flippy: Oh yeah? Then continue this.
Flippy: I don't cook I don't clean-
Lifty: So let me tell you how I got this ring.
Lifty & Flippy: .....
Lifty & Flippy: GOBBLE ME, SWALLOW ME-

Flippy: *finds a note* Hmm, what's this?
Suga: Hey, that's mine! *tries to grab it*
Flippy: Aww, it's a love note for Shifty?
Suga: No-
Flippy: *opens it*
Flippy:
Suga:
Flippy: I can't read this.