Flippy's Not Special

Flippy: You know what’s funny about Flaky? They’re my best friend, and anyone who’d hurt them is someone I’d murder, probably.

Flippy: I could kill you if I wanted.
Toothy: Yeah? So could any other human being. So could a dog. So could a dedicated duck. You aren't special.

Disco Bear: Now, the recipe calls for 2 shots of vodka.
DB: *upends the bottle*

Sniffles: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.
Cuddles: We could attack them with hummus.
Sniffles: I stand corrected.
Cuddles: Just keeping things in perspective.

Lumpy: My only talent is being stress.
Flaky: Don't you mean stressed?
Lumpy: No.

Shifty: It’s not gonna work, I’m not a snitch.
Splendid: Fine, let's try something else. Tag a friend you recently committed a crime with.
Shifty: Lmao, @Suga @Lifty.

Splendid: Splendont! Have you no dignity?
Splendont: Of course not! How long have we known each other?

Suga: What are you writing?
Flippy: The government wants to know what kind of weapons we have in the house. I'm letting them know it's private information.
Nutty, looking over Flippy’s shoulder: This just says 'fuck around and find out' in calligraphy.

Flaky, talking to Shifty: Well Shifty, whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘would Flippy do that?’ and if they would, I do not do that thing.
Shifty: …
Flippy, from the distance: They’re not wrong though!

Flippy: I know this isn’t going to end well and I don’t care. So don’t you try and stop me, Splendont!
Splendont: I wasn’t stopping you. I was asking if you had a spare camera so I can record this.