It's About 50/50

Cuddles: I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."

Shifty: I can’t tell if you’re a genius or just incredibly arrogant.
Suga: Well, on a good day, I’m both.

Handy: You know, Cuddles, when you generalize, you tell general... lies.
Cuddles: ...
Cuddles: Are you trying to teach me moral lessons through puns.

Sniffles: *speaking Spanish*
Nutty: I know, I know.
Lifty: You speak Spanish?
Nutty: No. I just know the phrase, 'this is all your fault' in every language Sniffles speaks.

Nutty: You know the sound a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound that my brain makes all the time.

Shifty: Don't joke about murder. I was murdered once and it offends me.

Suga: So, according to my university, it is, quote, “my responsibility if there is an internet outage to contact the faculty and the department.”
Suga: Now, if you’re a critical thinker like me, you might be wondering one thing.
Suga: HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EMAIL THE DEPARTMENT?!?!?!

Lifty: This totally sucks, man.
Shifty: This is horrible.
Lifty: Yeah, I know, I mean look at today’s news.
Shifty: No, it’s not that, it’s Splendid.
Shifty: It’s just like, I can’t get them out of my head and every time I look at them I have this pains in my chest, and I just know it’s their fault, that bitch!

Cuddles: honk.
Giggles: WHAT.
Cuddles: HONK.
Giggles: WHAT DOES HONK MEAN THIS TIME YOU WHIMSICAL PIECE OF SHIT?????

Splendont: I keep a picture of all of us in my wallet. Whenever I face difficulties, I take it out and stare at the picture.
The Squad: Awwww-
Splendont: And I tell myself "If I can deal with these idiots, then I can deal with anything."
The Squad: Oh.