1.

A/n: Before you continue reading, here are a few things. One, there is modern technology such as cameras and cellphones. Two, Lucille's parents aren't living. They didn't "die in a car crash" like Y/n's parents in other fanfics...they were brutally murdered. Three, Lucille is shy but she doesn't stutter every sentence and she knows how to stand up for herself.

Lucille Blaire Evans

I look at myself through the mirror. What looks back at me, I absolutely hate it. Stretchmarks, hips, scar from his doing and my own. My waist is too wide. The way my breast wouldn't fit how I wanted in any sort of swimsuit or lingerie without looking abnormally large.

"Lucy, we're leaving in five minutes!" My aunt, Anna, yells from downstairs. I sigh and slip my dark, brown sweater back on and then my cuffed jeans. After putting on my worn-out high tops, I grab my trunk and head downstairs.

"Don't forget these," Anna tosses me my bottle of pills. "I don't need these anymore." "Did Dr. Noore say you didn't need them anymore?" She tilts her head with her arms over her chest. I shake my head no. Those pills, they change who I am.

"Then you do need them. Remember to take them at one,"

-

"Ba-bye, 'Lucy Pooh'! I'll miss you so much! Aren't you going to, dear?" Anna excitedly waves while holding onto my uncle's arm. I turn around and wave at her. "Yes, yes, come on." My uncle scoffs and turns around, walking away and out of the train station. I roll my eyes and turn back around to see Ginny running towards me.

"Lu! Merlin's beard! I haven't seen you in so long!" Ginny gives me a tight hug almost making me fall to the ground. I try squirming out of her arms but she doesn't let go.

"Ginny, it's been two months." I take a deep breath after she releases me. "Yeah, but two months feels like an eternity." She sighs.

"How's everything at home?" Ginny asks we step onto the train. "Fine, my uncle is still a prick but besides that, everything is just brilliant."

After a few minutes, the train slowly starts to move. Ginny, Neville, Luna, and I all take a seat at the back of the train since most compartments at the front were full.

"So, how was your summer, Neville?" Did you miss anyone in particular?" Ginny softly nudges him with her elbow, hinting at him to say he missed me.

During our fifth year, Neville and I slowly developed feelings for each other but we never confessed to them. Over the summer, I started to realize maybe I didn't like boys, at all. My neighbor, Anne Marie was rather beautiful, we constantly flirted with each other, and eventually, I caught feelings for her. My heart got broken once she told me she started dating some boy a few blocks away from her house.

"Um, I missed you, Lu," Neville says shyly and softly blushing. "Aww, well, I missed all of you." I softly smile. Did I make it obvious that I was trying to avoid that kind of conversation? Neville looks down. It seemed as if he still had his feelings for me.

"I have to change. Luna, will you accompany me?" A soft smile forms on Luna's face as she nods. The two of them walk out of our compartment leaving Neville and I...and awkward silence in the small compartment.

"Did you do anything-" Neville gets interrupted by a blonde-haired boy sliding the compartment door open. Draco Malfoy.

"What do you two think you're doing? This is our compartment." He scoffs. "Malfoy, I understand you have quite a bit of money but I believe that doesn't mean that you own this train or this compartment.

"Move. It." He glares right through me, sending shivers down my spine. He didn't scare me. I've seen much worse than his glare.

"You're more than welcome to sit with us. Neville and I were just talking about our summer." I pat the empty seat next to me with an innocent smile on my face. Even if he wasn't kind to me, I won't return the same energy.