24.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Remember, try not to smile so you match your costume. It's the little things that matter." Pansy says, applying shimmery brown eyeshadow on my lids. "I don't want to look mean." I open my eyes and go to look in the mirror but Pansy stops me. "Not yet. It's not about looking mean. You don't see Morticia smiling, she's gloomy and mysterious." She then applies dark, deep red lipstick onto my lips.

"I guess." I slightly nod. "Okay, now you can look. You look beautiful." She softly, closing the cap of her lipstick and setting it aside. I turn my head to look into her mirror. I really do look beautiful. "Wow, I haven't worn this much makeup since my aunt practiced makeup on me." I laugh.

She leans in for a kiss but I gently pull away. "Lipstick." She raises an eyebrow at me and purposely smudges the corner of my lipstick with her thumb. "Oh, dear. You've smudged your lipstick." She says in a sarcastic tone with a shrug.

Pansy leans in once again and presses her lips against mine, pulling me closer from the back of my neck. "You really go out of your way to get what you want." I bite my bottom lip, our lips only millimeters away. "I always get what I want, my love." She whispers.

"Now, you've got lipstick on yourself." I shake my head. "Makeup wipe." She dramatically gasps and swipes one of them across her lips. "I left my dress back at my dorm. Meet me there?" I get up from the chair at her desk after fixing the smudge on my lips. "Okay, I'll get dressed. Oh, and, I left you something, so go quickly." She winks at me.

I open my dorm door to see Onyx only wearing a bra and underwear. "Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry, I should have knocked." I immediately look down at the ground. I walk over to my bed, still looking down. "Come on, it's not like you haven't seen me in a bra." She chuckles.

"Yes, well, this time you aren't wearing any shorts and I have a girlfriend." I move my eyes from the ground to a beige box on my bed.

Christian Louboutin.

"I've got to admit, the girl has got money." Onyx, now dressed in a latex suit and cat ears, leans up against me, watching as I open up the box. Inside, lays a pair of black, patent leather heels. "These are like five-hundred pounds." I softly scoff, taking out the pair of heels from the box.

"I-I'm going to get dressed." I nod and grab the dress I bought with Pansy, a black mermaid trumpet dress that perfectly drags on the ground with long angel sleeves. I slip on the dress and look in the mirror. For once, I actually like the way I look, I look pretty.

"You look so...different. Pansy's really changed, huh?" Onyx mutters under her breath and raises her eyebrows. "It's just a costume." I mess with the sleeves on my dress. "It starts off as a costume and then you go wearing all that makeup every day." She sighs. "It's just one day and besides, you wear makeup every day." I sit on my bed.

"Yeah, but you're Lu, you don't wear makeup." She sits next to me. I no longer feel pretty, just different, like she said. "Way to ruin my night, Onyx," I mumble. "No, no, I didn't mean it like that. You look lovely, it is just weird seeing you with so much makeup and this black dress and all." She wraps her arms around my shoulder.

Onyx and I wait for Pansy until a knock finally comes from the door. "I'll get it."

I walk over towards the door, trying not to twist an ankle. It's been so long since I've worn heels. "My, my, you look amazing, my darling," Pansy smirks, wearing a black suit with thin, gray stripes and white lace bra underneath and wearing the same heels as me. With a camera around her neck. "Did you like what I got you?" She asks, looking at me up and down.