25.

Lucille Blaire Evans

I change into a hoodie and some gym shorts and take off my makeup. I lay down on my bed and pull out the book that I'm currently reading. Someone knocks on the door before walking in. "You don't have a piece of glass to kill me right?" Pansy chuckles and walks into the room holding a pumpkin basket and a bottle of firewhiskey. "To be honest I didn't even know what was going on." I sigh, looking up from my book.

"At least no one will mess with you. I stole a bunch of candy and some liquor, the best way to spend Halloween." She sets what she brought on my desk and gets dressed in some of her clothes. "What are you reading?"

"Oh, nothing." I shake my head, closing the book. "Ooh! How about we make a fort." She gasps. "That was random." I laugh. "Come on, I haven't made a fort since I was six." She grabs my blanket and lays it between Onyx's bed and mine.

"Well, alright," I take my pillows and place them on the ground in between our beds. We adjust some more pillows and blankets. Pansy then crawls into the fort with a child-like smile.

"It's a bit small but it'll do." She says from the inside. I shake my head again and crawl in with her. "Red vines?" She offers me some candy. "I don't I've ever seen you this happy." I take a bite out of the red candy.

"My mum always told me forts are childish and I agree with her, but this is fun." She squeezes her eyes shut as she takes a drink out of the firewhiskey bottle. I rest my head on Pansy's shoulder and pull out the book I was reading. She places a kiss on the top of my head and reads along with me.

"He died? I can't believe he died!" She exclaims. "Pansy, my love, it's called They Both Die at the End for a reason." I shut the book closed and slide it into my nightstand. "Yeah, but I thought it was a metaphor!" She scoffs, crossing her arms on her chest.

"What kind of metaphor is that?"

"I don't know!"

"I'm going to burn that book until there is nothing left." She mutters under her breath. "You should not be allowed near fire." I roll my eyes and grab my phone to play music. "And now you are going to play music like nothing happened? I can't believe you." She huffs and gives her back.

"I know that book hurt your feelings, darling, but it's just a book," I rub her shoulder. "Whatever, I don't care," Pansy mumbles, taking a sip out of the glass bottle. I roll my eyes once again and take the bottle from her hands, also taking a sip. "As long as I don't leave this dorm, I'll drink with you."

"Well, don't hog it, give me that." She snatches the bottle from my hands and chugs some more.

Not even a few hours later, we're drunk, basically screaming from the top of our lungs with the music. "Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle! I can't let you go now that I got it !" Pansy and I sing in unison, Pansy now wearing one of Ginny's old sunglasses.

"I'm glad we left that party, this way better." She says, her words slurred. "We are having our own party." I hiccup, grabbing some chocolate from the bucket of candy. "Best party ever." She closes her eyes and moves her head along with the music.

We then hear my door unlock. Onyx walks in and immediately looks into our fort with a confused face. "Boo! Party's over." Pansy groans. "I am so confused. Are you guys drunk or high?" She questions us. "High on happiness, mate, drunk on firewhiskey." I giggle with Pansy.

"I see, well, I'm going to sleep because I've had too much to drink. So, the party is over." I frown at her comment and crawl out of our fort. "You've been really bitchy, bitch." I blow a raspberry and plop down on my bed. "I'm sorry, Lu, but it's one a.m. I'm tired and my feet feel like they're about to fall off." She sits down next to me, kicking off her shoes.

"You are forgiven," I mumble. Onyx smiles at me and walks into the bathroom. Pansy takes down our fort and wraps herself in my blanket, also plopping down on my bed. "I don't like her." She pouts, now covering me with the blanket. "I know you don't, but what can you do, she's my friend." I shrug. She snuggles closer, placing her head on my chest. We slowly drift off to sleep.

The sun shines through my curtains, making my eyes flutter open. I groan at my slight headache and notice that Pansy is still asleep. I just sit there for a moment, admiring her rested facial features and she softly snored. I softly smile, pushing the hair out of her face. "Good morning," I gently kiss her nose. "Shh, go away." She whispers with her eyes still shut.

"Come on, you've got to eat breakfast, you have Quidditch tryouts today." I stand up and walk over to my curtains, bursting them open. "I hate you," She says coldly, sitting up and rubbing her eyes "Mhm, of course, you do. Now, get up, chop-chop." I clap my hands but she just sits there glaring at me. I huff and place another kiss on her nose.

"I don't hate you."

"I know you don't, my darling." I cup her cheeks, kissing her lips.

A/n: I know this chapter is really short and boring, but my writer's block is killing me. But don't worry, very soon you'll have more drama because I know how much you all love Onyx<3. Also, I have made it official, one of the reasons Pansy likes Lucille is that Lucille gives off slight mom vibes, at least in my head she does, and Pansy never received the love she needed from her mom.