5.

Pansy Parkinson

Two Days Ago

"So, I've been thinking...maybe we should um...see other people. I have just not been feeling the same I felt in our fourth year." I look down to avoid his gray eyes that loured me into a kiss every time.

"Are you breaking up with me, Pansy?" He uses his hand to softly lift my chin up. Damn, those fucking eyes. "After all we've been through, you're breaking up with me?" My vision begins to get blurry from the tears forming in my eyes.

"Draco, I've been wanting to do this for a while. You just d-don't make me happy anymore. And it hurts me, so much but I think it's what's right." I clear my throat and wipe the single tear that had been falling from his eye.

"I can't do this alone. I can't do this without you." His hands move to my cheeks. "I'm sorry but If you love me, you'd want me to be happy. Even if it's not with you." I sigh, slowly taking his hands off my face.

"But, Pansy-"

"No, Draco. No buts, you do this every time." I say firmly. "Fine...If you tell anyone we broke up, I'll share those pictures you sent of you in the shower." He scoffs and tongues his cheek. "No, Draco. I sent those to you! That means you keep them to yourself and only yourself." I yell. I probably shouldn't be yelling in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She might hear and almost anyone else that passes by.

"We aren't together anymore, so I can share these with whoever I want." He smirks. I could just punch him. I try to break up with him and what does he do? Blackmail me. "You suck." I wipe my tears and storm out of the bathroom.

Pansy Parkinson

Now

Everyone checks their phone, causing boys to whistle and catcall me and the girls to whisper and glare me" I quickly rush out of the room and speed over to the restroom. Locking myself in one of the stalls, I let all the tears that were forming out.

All of a sudden, I hear coughing in the stall next to me, a girl on her knees in front of the toilet. "Are you alright?" I sniffle. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. You?" She asks. "Just 'peachy'."

The same girl stands up, walks out of the stall, and turns on the sink. I do the same and walk out. Her eyes meet mine through the mirror, it's Lucille. She splashes water on her face and puts her glasses back on.

"Isn't this awkward?" I awkwardly chuckle. "Yep." She nods. Silence filled the room.

"Why were you crying?"

"Why were you throwing up?" I get defensive. The last thing I need is for her to think I was soft. "You answered my question with another question. I believe you should answer my question first." Fuck, she has such a soft, sweet voice. "I was crying because my ex-boyfriend just exposed my nudes. I'm pretty sure half the school has already seen my tits." I blurt out with a sigh.

"Oh...If it makes you feel any better, I haven't seen them. I was too busy throwing up a single brownie." She looks down. I stayed quiet. "Well, since you haven't seen them, I will voluntarily show you the pictures and you can rate them one through ten." I jokingly say, letting a snort slip and so did she.

"You're actually kind of funny." She shakes her head with a soft smile. She has such a nice smile. Those words made me feel something. Bloody hell why am I even talking to her and enjoying it?

"Do you just want to skip class and stay in here? I really can't go back in there." I sigh. Ew, did i just say that? "I'm not sure, I've never skipped class." Lucille shrugs. I seriously don't want to be alone, even If it meant hanging out with her.

"I heard you like books...we can sneak over to the library. This is a once in a lifetime offer." I mumble. Her face lights up and nods. "Brilliant. But I swear If you tell anyone, you are so dead." We walk out of the bathroom.

The library was completely empty. Lucille and I take a seat at a table between an endless amount of bookshelves. She reaches into her bag and pulls out some book. "Do you just take extra books everywhere?" I scoff.

"Yeah. And before you say anything, I know, I need more friends." She mutters, keeping her eyes on the book and I keep mine on her. What is it about Lucille Evans? Her eyes? Her long hair? The way her knees crossed when she sat?

"What?" She asks, now bringing her eyes up to mine. I quickly look I another direction, "Nothing,"

Students begin to chat from outside of the door. Which meant class was over. I walk out and immediately bump into Astoria. "Pansy, are you alright? I saw what he posted." She pulls me into a hug.

Lucille Blaire Evans

We stayed in the library until class was over. It was rather strange, every time I took a quick glance away from my book, she would be looking at me. I wonder what was on her mind. Once we hear students talking in the corridors, we part our ways.

The rest of the day went by as usual, until dinner. Ginny and I walk into the Great Hall. I wave at Pansy with a smile but she rolls her eyes at me. "Ugh, she hasn't left me alone all day." She whispers over to Astoria as I walk by her.

That bitch. She came to me, asking me to hang out.

A/n: I kinda hate this chapter...