Epilogue

A/n: This isn't really an epilogue, I just wanted to upload Dahlia and Anna's reactions.

Pansy's mother, Dahlia, and Lucille's aunt, Anna, bickered on and off about what could possibly be the reason Dumbledore had sent them the letter that asked them to meet him in his office immediately. "Did you know my daughter was caught under the influence of cannabis? I bet it was your niece that gave it to her." Dahlia scoffs as Anna rolls her eyes. "Oh, please. I have gotten high more times than Lu, and that's saying something." She chuckles, shaking her head. "Besides, they're teenagers, the more you tell them not to do something, the more they're going to want to do it. Maybe If you taught her how to smoke it safely instead of not at all, we wouldn't be having this conversation." Anna simply smiles.

"Are you telling me how to raise my own daughter?" Dahlia raises her eyes, an offended look on her face. "No, I'm giving you some advice because you were probably a teenager twenty or thirty years ago." Anna snickers, making Dahlia gasp. "You disrespectful-" Before Dahlia could finish her sentence, Dumbledore walks in, clearing his throat. The two of them quickly turn their heads to look at him.

"Mrs. Parkinson, Mrs. Evans, I am very grateful you two could meet me here. The other professors and I thought it would be best to tell you ladies the tragic news in person." He says sadly, looking down. "I'm sorry, tragic? I thought Lucille was just getting suspended or something like that." Anna's smile was slowly turning into a nervous one. All sorts of thoughts ran through her head about everything bad that could've possibly happened, but one stuck out.

"Sadly, no. There is no way that I could possibly put this news in a way that wouldn't hurt as much. But...both Pansy and Lucille were found dead by their fellow classmate in the Room of Requirement." Both of them visibly turned white. Not a word was spoken until Dumbledore cleared his throat once again. "Pansy was found with a stab wound on her stomach and Lucille had both of her forearms cut. We believe it's what they call 'murder-suicide.' It's when an individual kills someone before killing themselves. We are terribly sorry but by the time the staff got there, they were already dead." Tears roll down Anna's cheeks.

"That's not true, that's not true. Lucille would never kill the person she loves. You're lying!" She broke out in a sob while Dahlia was still silent, still trying to process the fact that her only daughter was dead, murdered by her lover. "The weapon used was found with two fingerprints, Lucille's and the other ones were too smudged to find out who they belonged to. We assumed they were Pansy's that were left as she tried to get rid of the weapon."

"She can't be dead, she just can't," Dahlia mutters lowly. "Who was the classmate that found them? They probably did it. There's no way Lu could've killed someone." Denial was written all over Anna's face. Lucille was the only family member she had left, and now she's gone. Her heart pounded as If it were about to jump out of her chest. It was like the day her sister died all over again Lucille was like another sister to Anna.

Now, she was left alone.

They both were.