28.

Pansy Parkinson

"Lu, you wouldn't understand. Please, don't leave me." I hold onto her hand but she pulls it away. "I am not going to leave you but you are going to explain to me what is going on with you. And why does our Defense Against the Dark Arts professor know? I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud." She scoffs.

"It's complicated, my love." I sigh. "Don't you 'my love' me. Tell me right now what is going on with you." She demands. I take a deep breath. "The tattoo I told you not to touch, it's not just any tattoo, it's the Death Eater mark."

"I'm a Death Eater."

Her lips softly part but she stays quiet. "Lu, please, say something." Fuck, there go the tears again. She's quieter than the first time we spoke. "I-I'm just trying to process what you just told me." She manages to stutter out. "You don't think any less of me, right?" I caress her cheek.

"Why would you go after me? I'm-I'm a muggleborn. Isn't that what you all are against?" She frowns. "No, no, no, I don't care about blood status. Especially, when it comes to you. You muggle with no source of magic in your blood but I will still find a way to be with you."

"Because I..."

She looks down at my wrist. "I was in love with someone else," I answer before she could ask. "Pansy, this isn't us breaking up, but I think it'll be best If we spent a night or two without each other." She nods. "What? No, don't leave me alone. I'm fucking scared, you know I'm not scared of anything. But right now, I just want you." I take her hand, bring it up to my cheek.

"I know, my love, but I just need some space to think. Everything is going to be alright." She assures me but I shake my head. She stays silent for a moment then sighs, "Let's go up to my dorm, we can spend the rest of the day there."

Lucille Blaire Evans

I don't even know what to think. I'm actually kind of scared of her, but my sympathy for her is even stronger than my fear. I've never seen her so sad, even scared. But at this point, I've fallen for her to the point where she could kill someone and I would still...like her.

"You know, I would never let anybody or anything hurt you." Pansy kisses my forehead as we walk into my dorm. "I know," I nod, softly smiling. "Did it hurt?" I ask and sit down on my bed. "A lot." She looks at her wrist with the mark. "I can make it look better," I suggest, looking over at Onyx's markers.

"What do you mean?" Her eyebrows knit together. I grab the markers and begin to draw colorful flowers on her wrist. Her wrist soon becomes full of small flowers and leaves. "I like it, but it totally ruins the aesthetic of my tattoos." She says jokingly. "How about you get some rest, okay? You told me you had a few nightmares." I twirl her hair in between my fingers. She nods and lays down. I cover her with my blanket and start cleaning up my room, making Pansy give me a confused look. "What? My dorm has never been messier." I shrug and continue cleaning. I sometimes clean when I'm stressed and I have never been more stressed. I really don't know what to do.

Pansy is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I can't let it go down the drain. I look back over at Pansy who was slowly falling asleep. I can't help but smile. But then, I look at her mark.

Gosh, just make up your mind, Lucille.

A/n: I know this is quite short but I didn't want to leave ya'll on a cliffhanger for too long, I'm not THAT evil.