18.

TW // TOXIC PANSY

Lucille Blaire Evans

"What?" I let out a small, nervous laugh. "Did you or did you not kiss Onyx?" She repeats her question. "I- we-well, she kissed me," I mutter, looking down at the ground. What came out was an almost whisper. "Wow," She raises her eyebrows and rolls her tongue against the inside of her cheek.

"It-it was an accident, she kissed me, it didn't mean anything, it's just a kiss," I say quietly. "Just a kiss? You almost fucking cried when I said our first kiss was embarrassing and 'it's just a kiss'. And now you go and kiss the girl I was actually worried about and say it's just a kiss?" She scoffs, unlocks her dorm door, and walks in.

"Onyx was right, you know, you are going to leave me for her." She says, rummaging through her drawers. "But the one part she was, is that I'm going to leave you and you are just going to go crying over to her. I got you this for your birthday, so, Happy fucking Birthday." She hands me a black velvet box with a pink bow on it.

"What? No, Pansy, please don't do this." My voice breaks as tears begin to fill my eyes. "Now, get the fuck out of my face, Lucille." She gives me a fake smile and slams her door in my face. "Pansy, open this door. We can talk about this. I don't like Onyx, I like you." I knock, almost bang, on her door only to hear the door lock.

"Please, Pansy, I need you." I rest my forehead on the door. "Please," I whisper. I hear loud music begin to play.

"You lying, backstabbing bitch! You told me you weren't going to tell her and what did you do? You told her!" I burst through the door of my dorm room, making Onyx jump. "Now my relationship is ruined because of you!"

"Hey, hey, calm down. What happened?" Onyx's eyes widen. "You! You happened! You fucked my relationship!" I yell, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Lu, I promise, I didn't tell Pansy what had happened between us." She takes off my glasses and wipes my tears with her thumbs.

"Don't touch me." I slap her hands away. "Yes, you did. You and I are the only people that know about what happened. You think that ruining my relationship is going to make me magically fall in love with you. Well, wake up, it's not gonna fucking happen."

"Lu, calm the fuck down. I did not tell Pansy. Someone could've seen us but I didn't tell her." She looks straight into my eyes. She doesn't seem like she's lying but If she is, I will do something I'll regret.

"You didn't?" I say in a calmer tone. "No, I don't know how she found out. COme here, I'm sorry you two broke up." She pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overreact. I'm really emotional right now." I sniffle.

Onyx Monet

I didn't tell Pansy Lucille and I made out...but I did tell someone, one of Pansy's friends actually.

"Psst, Greengrass." I whisper, catching up with her quick pace. "I'm not supposed to be talking to you." She mutters nervously. "You think Pansy cares If you speak to me? You slept with her ex-boyfriend." I scoff, my hands crossed over my chest.

"How-how do you know about that?" She whispers. "Oh, Astoria, I know everything," I smirk and quirk one of my eyebrows at her. "What do you want?" She rolls her eyes. "You want Pansy to be your friend again and I don't want her and Lucille together. So, here's the deal, Lucille and I kissed and Pansy wouldn't set a building on fire If she found out. You are going to leave a letter by Pansy's door, and when she and Lucille finish their 'talk', you will come in and comfort Pansy, simple." I explain, my smirk still on my face.

"Fine, but you tell anyone, I'll kill you." She narrows her eyes at me and shakes my hand. "We've got ourselves a deal."

"She gave me this before she slammed the door in my face." Lucille wipes her eyes and pulls out a little box with a bow on it. "What is it?" I ask, giving her my 'sorrow' eyes. I'm actually happy they broke up. Pansy isn't good for Lucille, I am. And I will do anything to make her mine.

Lucille opens up the box and her eyes let out more tears. "It's necklaces, with our names on them. She would get my name and I would get hers."

"Why did you kiss me? You knew I had a girlfriend, so, why?" She closes the box and sets it aside. "Because I-I like you. And If I'm being honest, I don't think she's good enough for you." I shrug while biting the inside of my cheek.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. I'm going to go for a walk and risk getting caught by another prefect. My world is ending anyway." She takes a deep breath and walks out of the room. I may have ruined things between Lucille and I but Pansy will never take her back.

I head over to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom to see someone sitting on Lucille's dresser in the dark room. The bathroom light illuminates their crossed legs, but only their legs.

"Mate, I think you have the wrong dorm." I chuckle, looking through my nightstand for my sketchpad.

"I actually think I'm in the right dorm." They say. I immediately recognize the voice. "Hey, Pansy." I turn around with my arms folded over my chest. "Obviously, you didn't learn your lesson about touching what's mine." She hops off the dresser and steps towards me. "And now, I can teach you the proper lesson without thinking about my relationship with Lucille because...there isn't one anymore. Because of you. You are the problem." She looks down at me, making me gulp.

She doesn't scare me but I seriously don't need to get beat up again. "You're mad because I stole your bitch?" I snicker. Pansy punches me across the face, knocking me down to the ground. She gets on top of me and continues punching me.

Until I completely blackout.

I finally wake up, still on the ground and with excruciating pain on my face and on my left arm. I try to move my arm but only get more pain out of it. Someone walks out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, but my blurry vision doesn't let me see who it is. I only assume it's Pansy. "Oh, you're awake. I thought I killed you there for a second." She looks through Lucille's drawers and pulls something. She drops her towel, quickly getting dressed after.

"You-you broke my fucking arm," I say weakly. "Yeah," She bends down over me. "And I'll break your other one and every finger on it If you touch Lucille ever again, you got that, Monet?" She whispers. I stay quiet. She grabs my left arm, "Do you understand, you worthless twat?" I nod with a soft whimper.

"Good. Oh, and If you tell Lucille anything, I will kill you. Figure out a lie, you're good at that." And with that, she walks out of the room.

A/n: Some of y'all kind of scare me so I now fear for my life :) Also, the end is kind of toxic because it is inspired by the scene in Euphoria where Nate Jacobs almost kills the guy that slept with his girlfriend, Maddie.