54.

Pansy Parkinson

I grab my cell phone to text Lucille without hearing the doors open. "Pans? I'm here." I look up when I hear her voice just a few feet away from me. I can't help but smile.

She looks so gorgeous.

Her long curly hair rested on her shoulders. She has a warm smile on her face that says, "Let's do this." I sit there quietly, admiring her beauty. "I got you some flowers," She looks down to fix the bouquet of carnations in her hand.

I open my mouth to speak but then feel a strong impact in my lower stomach, strong enough to completely stop me from speaking. I try to move but whatever it is sends a shock throughout my body, then a burning sensation. Heat like I've never imagined.

The last thing I hear is Lucille asking me, "Darling, are you alright?" My hand moves over to where the pain is and when I pull it away...blood covers my hand. My hands begin to shake violently and before I know it, I'm the ground, trying my hardest to keep my eyes open because I know If I close them, I may never open it again.

Lucille Blaire Evans

I rush over to Pansy, drop down to my knees, and hold her in my arms. "My love? My love, you're okay, you're okay." I whisper to her, placing my hand on her wound. Although, it sounds more like I was trying to convince myself.

"Stay with me, okay?" I take my other hand and move it to her cheek. My dress is no longer white, but stained red with her blood. Her blood felt so warm in my hands. Tears flood out of my eyes. Her eyes try their hardest to stay open.

"You look really hot in that dress," She says weakly, her classic smirk on her face. "You just got stabbed and you're flirting with me?" I push the hair in her face behind her ear, a small laugh escaping my lips at how casual she is. I honestly can't tell If I'm laughing or crying or both.

"Hey, at least I'll die with a good view."

"Don't say that, Pansy. You're not going to die. I'm-I'm going to get us help." I nod and go to stand up, but she stops me. "Pans, we've been through too much for you to just die on me." I hold her cold hand, bring it up to my lips, kissing each one of her knuckles. The knuckles she used to protect me.

She seems way too calm about this. I mean, I don't know what I'll do without her. I don't know what I'll do with myself If I let her die. She's the only one. She's my yellow, the person I stay alive for, and now she's the one dying. And I'm not doing shit about it.

"Why are you crying, my darling? I'll be happy," She softly smiles. "No, no, no." I shake my head in denial. "I don't want you to be happy, I want you with me," I squeeze her hand tighter. I'm admitting, I am the most selfish person in the world, I don't care, I'm never letting go of Pansy. She's the love of my life.

"I could never be happy without you." I sniffle. "I know and I'm sorry, Lu." A tear rolls down her cheek. "For what, my love? You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I'm going to leave you all alone, you'll see the world alone."

"No, no you're not." I shake my head again and actually stand up this time. I grab the bloody knife that Onyx dropped and hold it up to my wrist. "We do everything together." And with that, I slowly slice up my wrist with my eyes tightly shut. It's one of the worst pains in my entire life. The first one would be knowing that Pansy died alone.

The world suddenly starts spinning. "Why would you do that?" Pansy asks, a shocked look on her face. "We'll be happy together," I drop down next to her, painfully holding her body in my cut up arms.

Third Person Point of View

As their pools of blood mixed together and their bodies grew lifeless, they both knew that this was their perfect ending. Together, covered in each other's blood, and in each other's arms.

Out of all the romance novels they read together, this was their favorite.

Meanwhile, back at the party, full of unsuspecting people, Blaise began to worry. The girls hadn't shown up even after they said they would. "Hey, where's Pansy and Lucille?" He yells over the music at Daphne and Theodore.

"I dunno, probably shagging somewhere," Daphne shrugs, dancing with Luna. "Let's go catch them," Theodore smirks. "Yeah, come on," He nods, ignoring all of his negative thoughts, and walks out with the two.

After checking both Pansy and Lucille's dorms, anxiety overcomes Blaise. "You know a place that is quiet and empty? The Room of Requirement." Daphne suggests. "They're probably really going at it in there." Theodore snickers with Daphne.

"Can you be serious for two seconds? Something could've happened to them." Blaise snaps at Theodore. "Sorry, mate." He looks down.

"It's fine, you two can go back to the party. Obviously one of us cares more than the other two." He huffs and walks away and into the room where Lucille and Pansy had said their final words.

As soon as Blaise steps in, he spots the girls' luggage. "That's odd," He says to himself in a whisper and peaks around the corner. His lips part once he sees the two, dead on the ground, a pool of fresh blood surrounding them.

The same shock that over Lucille, got a hold of Blaise but ten times worse.

It was his job, to protect them, make sure their relationship is doing okay, check up on them to see If they're happy, even If he wasn't. Despite all of his jokes, he really did love and care about them, more than words could describe. They were like his little sisters he dreamed of having and now they're dead because he couldn't protect them...

Like he promised.

End.

A/n: Thank you all so much for reading Scars. I a slow anted to thank you all for getting this book to 66k reads!! I am grateful for every friendly threat, vote, read, hate comment, etc. If you guys would like an alternative ending please get this chapter to 20 votes. All good things must come to an end. If you still want to read more Pansy fics, I currently have one on my page that is still ongoing. I also already have ideas for a new enemies to lovers with Pansy because my obsession will never end. And with that being said, I love you all so, so, so much.

XO, royalslytherinthrone