41.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Come on, the pool's heated you're not going to freeze to death." Pansy swims over to the small steps in the pool that I'm sitting at. "Do you know how long it takes to straighten my hair? I'm good." I shake my head, kicking my feet at the water. "Just put your hair up." She shrugs. "And why are you so desperate to get me in the pool with you?" I raise my eyebrows, tying up my hair with the scrunchie on my wrist into a bun.

"I dunno." She shrugs again and looks down at her hands under the clear blue water. I lift her chin up with my index finger. "If you want me to get in with you, you need to give me a reason," I mutter then connect my lips with hers. I softly bite her bottom lip and pull away, watching her lip pop back into place. For once, she'd actually gone quiet.

"You know, I've been letting you be the dominant one. I think you've gotten used to it." She tongues her cheek. "You've been letting me?" I scoff. "No, you are just a needy and pathetic little slut, isn't that right?" I seductively whisper in her ear. She looks up at me through her eyelashes, a submissive look in her eyes.

"Maybe I am, but only for you."

"Now look at who's the needy one, hm?" I smirk and grab her cheeks with my index finger and thumb. "I'll do anything to please you, mommy." She slowly sucks on my thumb.

Keep your cool, Lucille, keep your cool.

"Is that so, Pansy?" I raise one of my eyebrows, she nods. "Then let's forget about the pool and head upstairs," I suggest, sending her a wink, making her breath become heavy. She nods once again and quickly steps out of the pool. I take her hand and lead her inside. Just as I close the door that leads to the pool, I crash my lips against hers.

Oliver went out for groceries, so he isn't home and we have the house all to ourselves. I take Pansy upstairs and into the bathroom. She unties my swimsuit top and I do hers. I turn on the shower, our lips not separating the entire time. The water falls on our bare bodies.

I push Pansy's body against the glass door kissing down her neck. I drop down to my knees and kiss every inch of her body, anywhere besides where she needs me. One of her legs rests on my shoulder. I place wet, gentle kisses along her inner thigh. She whines, signaling at me to move closer to her clit. "Oh? Is this what you want?" My fingers circle her clit. She nods again. "Then beg." I pull my fingers away.

"I'll do anything for you, but not begging for shit." She says firmly. "Fine but just know, I will edge you until you're in tears, not being able to hold yourself up, and begging me to let you come." I run my hand along her thigh.

I move my fingers over to her entrance and slowly push them in. Her hands tightly curl up in my hair. My fingers thrust in and out of her. She lets out a loud moan as I pick up my pace. She tilts her head back against the glass and shuts her eyes out of pleasure. "You like that?"

"Fuck, that feels so good." She mutters under her breath. Her moans grow louder the closer she gets to her climax. Just as she's about to finish, I pull my fingers out, making her let out a loud whine. One of her hands moves down her stomach towards her clit. "No touching," I move her hand away.

"Ask nicely, and maybe you'll get rewarded." I look up at her desperate eyes. She stays silent. "Since you want to be such a brat, you won't get to come." I shrug and thrust my fingers back to her. Her jaw drops. "Oh, god." She nails dig into her fists. This time she reaches her orgasm faster. She lets out another desperate whine as I pull my fingers out.

I get up from my knees to face her. "Please," Pansy whimpers. "Please what?" I raise my eyebrows. "Please, let me come." She mumbles. "And what if now, I don't like it?" I give her a fake pout, tracing my hand along her hips. "No, please, please, please. I'm begging you, Lucille."

"Good girl." I press my lips against her and begin to circle her clit with fingers. She gasps and struggles to kiss me back. She rests her head on my shoulder for support. Her knees buckle once she finishes on my fingers. "See what you get when you beg?" I whisper in her ear.

"Girls, I'm back! And I brought lunch!" Oliver yells from downstairs. "Oh, just in time." I turn off the running water and step out of the shower. Pansy and I get dressed and walk downstairs, Pansy slightly struggling. We sit down at the kitchen island

"I can't cook to save my life, so I brought pizza." Oliver chuckles. "It's okay, I can cook dinner tonight. Pansy can help me out, right, Pansy?" I turn to Pansy, who had her eyes narrowed at me, with an innocent smile. "You bipolar bitch." She mutters, crossing her shaky legs.

"Did something happen between you two?" Her dad gives us a worried look.

"No, she's just upset because I made her do several laps around the pool." I laugh.