40.

Lucille Blaire Evans

Pansy walks up the stairs in only a tie-dye t-shirt and black cheeky underwear. I bite my bottom lips and pick up her shorts from the ground. I obviously wipe down the counter and also grab the spoon that fell. "Oh, Lu, it's just you. I thought someone was breaking in or something." Oliver walks downstairs and sighs from relief.

"Yeah, I just...um...got hungry." I nod, hiding Pansy's shorts behind my back. "Okay, well, help yourself. I don't want my daughters going hungry. Sweet dreams." He smiles at me and heads back upstairs.

He called me his daughter.

I toss the spoon into the sink and run up to my room to see Pansy laying on her stomach, scrolling through social media with her legs rocking back and forth. "Your dad almost caught us." I throw her shorts at her before laying down on our bed. "I had to create an excuse, which wasn't a lie." I shrug, laying my head on her shoulder. "What'd you tell him? 'Oh, I was giving your daughter head on the kitchen counter.'" She snickers.

"Almost. And, he called me his daughter." I say excitedly. "Oh, my gosh, really? When I was Draco, he never even mentioned the word 'son'. He likes you." She turns to her side with a bright smile. "Draco's a prick. At least I have manners." I mumble. "You do, and you're smart, and, you can cook, and you're beautiful, and you're sweet." She takes a scoop out of her ice cream. Just hearing her go on about everything she likes about me makes me so happy and wanted.

"Lu, can I ask you something?" She sighs, biting her nails, which is usually never a good sign. "Yeah, hit me." I nod. "When my mum went over to your house, your aunt said she lost her sister. Do you like have another aunt that died?" There's the question I've been dreading. But I have to be honest with her.

"Um, no. My parents aren't traveling, they died a while ago. I haven't told anyone because I don't need anyone's pity." I explain, playing with the blanket under me. "Oh, well, my grandma died a year ago. Although, I wasn't really sad, she was bitch...sorry, that wasn't helpful."

"No, it's okay. My parents were good people but they're gone now and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't want to talk about it" I shrug. "So, was your grandma really that bad?" I turn my head to her. "Yeah, she was like 'Cross your legs, you're a lady.' or 'Pansy, you need to learn how to cook so you can keep your husband happy.' Obviously, I didn't take her advice because I can only cook pasta and I sit with my legs wide open." She says in a mocking tone and rolls her eyes.

"If only she knew that you're currently dating a girl who loves you."

"What? Did you just say you love me?" She excitedly raises her eyebrows. "You know, I say it because I do love you but I just thought you weren't ready for that. Oh, my gosh, I'm totally rambling but you love me!" She says quickly. "I love you, Pansy Parkinson." I laugh. "You said it again!" She dreamingly sighs and goes to roll on her back but falls off the bed. "Are you okay?" I quickly peek my head over the edge of the bed and see her bright smile. "I'm fine." She stands up and plops down on the bed, kissing my lips.

"If I make this last one in, I win and you lose. How does it feel to be a loser, Pansy?" I quirk an eyebrow at her as I walk around the pool table, bending over in front of her. I aim my cue at the white pool ball. Just before I hit it Pansy traces her fingers down my back, sending shivers down my spine. Her hand then moves over to my ass. "That's cheating." I huff, keeping my eyes on the ball.

"No, it's not. I'm just admiring your lovely features." I can practically hear her smirk. "You can admire my 'lovely features' without touching them."

"Why not? Am I distracting you from winning? Do I make you nervous, Lucille?" She whispers in my ear. I brush it off and hit the ball. The eight ball rolls over into the pocket and stops just as it is about to fall in. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath. "Mhm, seems like you're not winning today. The L in your name stands for Loser." She sarcastically sighs, stepping over to the other side of the table. "Two can play that game," I mumble lowly.

I seductively twirl my hair in between my fingers and softly bite my bottom lip. "That's not going to work on me, darling." She clicks her tongue and hits the white ball, making in the ball she's aiming at. "Fine, then let's switch this up. Since you just made one, I take off my shirt. Let's see If you can make the next one." I slowly slip off my shirt.

Her lips softly part once she sees the baby blue lace bra with embroidered butterflies that I'm wearing underneath. I may have packed a few extra things for the remainder of our winter break. "We-well, I guess you'll be taking off your trousers after this." She gulps, her cheeks now a soft pink.

She hits the next ball and completely misses. "Yikes, I guess I won't be taking my trousers off. Bummer, who knows what I have under here, maybe nothing." I shake my head. I hit the eight ball into its pocket. "Loser," I smirk.

"Let's play another round. You somehow cheated." She tongues her cheek. "Aw, don't be a sore loser. And I think lunch should be ready any minute." I put my cue back in its place.

A/n: this chapter is mediocre but i didn't want to take too long to upload