36.

Pansy Parkinson

"Pansy- what is going on here?" My mum asks. Lucille and I quickly pull apart from each other to see my mother's shocked face.

"She...um...had something on her-on her face." I stutter, looking down at the ground. "How stupid do you think I am?" She scoffs. "And you!" She turns to Lucille.

"Pack your things, you're leaving as soon as I tell Oliver. And to think you were a good influence on Pansy!" She huffs and tightly grabs my arms, taking me over to my father with Lucille following us. "Oliver," She takes his attention away from our guests. "Yes, dear?"

"I caught your daughter snogging with Lucille." She angrily looks at my unamused face. I don't really care that she caught me with Lucille, I'm not embarrassed.

"Oh, really?" My dad pretends to act shocked. "I'm so surprised, I thought she liked boys. Pansy, that is not okay." He sarcastically lectures me. "You're right dad, I'm sorry." I nod.

"But, you know what?" I give my mum an annoyed smile and climb onto a chair. "Pansy, get down from there." My mum whispers. "Attention, everyone here!" I call out. All the guests stop talking and the classical music playing in the background stops.

"I'd like to make an announcement! I like tits!" I yell with a slight laugh. Murmurs come from all around the room. My mum looks down with her cheeks red from embarrassment.

"And you may be thinking, 'Oh, but she dated Draco.' Yes, well, he's a two out of ten." I shrug. "Narcissa, dear, your son can't fuck for shit." Narcissa Malfoy looks at me with a horrified face.

"At least, this gorgeous woman I'm dating right now, can make me come, alright? Alright." I point my hands down at Lucille, making her cheeks also go red, and hop off the chair. My mum harshly grabs my arm, once again, and pulls me into an empty hallway.

She slaps me across the cheek. I gasp and place my hand over where she had hit me. "Don't you ever embarrass me like that again! Do you understand me, Pansy Parkinson? You're a disappointment." She scoffs and heads back over to the party room.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Okay, everyone, don't pay mind to her. Enjoy the party! And Narcissa, I am so sorry about her, I am sure your son- never mind." Oliver defuses the quite homophobic tension in the room. The chatter and the music continue.

"That will be one to remember," He nervously chuckles at me. I do the same, and go over to where Dahlia had dragged Pansy. I peek my head through the corner of the hall and watch Dahlia hit Pansy. I could just walk over there and defend Pansy.

"And don't you think about going near her, you lesbian whore. Pack your things" She sends me an intimidating glare and walks back to where everyone is. I wait until she's gone and catch up with Pansy. "Well, that was something." I think my elbow with hers. "Yeah, I don't think I'll be invited to any Malfoy parties." She snickers.

"Can you guys slow down, holy shit?" Blaise runs up to us, catching his breath. "Daphne and Astoria were coming but her parents told them to 'stay away from the lesbians.' Little do they know, they both also like girls" He scoffs.

"I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." Pansy sighs. "That's good. When I came out to my mum, her boyfriend at the time beat the living shit out of me." He says casually. "Oh, I'm sorry." Lucille rubs his shoulder. "It's cool, I'm prepared for the 'real world.'"

We walk into Pansy's bedroom. Blaise immediately plops down her bed. "I'll get over how big your bed is." He spreads his arms and legs. "I know right." I lay down next to him. Pansy looks at us, then lays on top of me, kissing my lips.