45.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Morning," Pansy sits in front of Blaise and Daphne. I look down at the seat under me and take a deep breath, shutting my eyes as I slowly sit down, feeling the sting from last night. Once I finally sit down, I look up at Daphne and Blaise who had stopped chewing their food, trying to hold back their laugh. "Please, mommy," Theodore comes up behind, moaning in my ear, mocking me, making Daphne snort and cough out her juice all in front of us. I look down with my cheeks red from embarrassment. "Ew, seriously?" Pansy groans with a disgusted look on her face from the juice all in front of her.

"Theo, that wasn't necessary." Daphne coughs. "I'm going over to the Gryffindor table to avoid this conversation." I grab my plate with a sarcastic smile and slowly sit next to Neville. "Good morning, Lu." He smiles shyly. "How was your winter break?" I ask him, taking a bite out of my toast. "It was okay. I visited my parents." He sighs. "Yeah? How are they doing?" I give him sympathetic eyes. "Alright, I guess. They didn't even recognize me." He shrugs and moves around his eggs with his fork. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hopefully, they get better." I rub his shoulder.

I then get a text message from Pansy.

Pansy: "Come sit with me."

I look up from my phone and spot her at the Slytherin table, shaking my head no. She frowns and goes to type something.

Pansy: "I don't want you sitting next to him."

My eyes meet hers. I scoff and shake my head again. Neville and I are just friends, even If he does like me. "At least I still have my nan." Neville sighs. "Yeah, and your parents will get better, just have to stay positive." I hug him, rubbing his back. "Thank you, Lu. It's always nice talking to you." He rests his head on my shoulder. "Of course, you can always talk to me." I pull away.

Lucille: "Just friends, Pans. Just like Onyx and I."

I giggle at her reaction. It's obviously a lie, I don't even consider Onyx as an acquaintance. But it's fun watching her glare at me, not knowing it's a joke.

Pansy: "Go near her and you'll regret it."

She quirks an eyebrow at me. I nod and stand up, looking for Onyx. Once I see her, I take a seat next to her, extra close. "Good day," I give her a fake smile. "Good morning?" She answers in a confused tone. "How'd you sleep?" I softly tilt my head, batting my eyelashes at her. "Just fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you're so funny." I laugh, placing my hand on her shoulder. Even she seems weirded out. "Did you take something or?" She nervously chuckles. "Nope, I'm just having a good morning." Through the corner of my eye, I notice Pansy tonguing her cheek, her arms folded over her chest.

Pansy: "It seems like you enjoy having my handprint on your ass. You obviously didn't learn what happens when you don't listen to me. Do you want me to turn that print crimson?"

Lucille: "Do it, you wouldn't."

Pansy: "Lucille, I will bend you over and spank you until you're in tears, don't test me."

Lucille: "Please, you're all bark, no bite."

She raises her eyebrows and calmly nods. "Is everything alright, Lu?" Onyx makes me break eye contact with Pansy's jealous yet, creepily calm expression "Hm? Yeah, everything is just fine." I assure her. Everything is fine, better than fine. Call me a masochist but I like it when Pansy spanks like she did yesterday. I like that pain, it only adds to the pleasure. And I woke up in a bratty mood today.