11.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Good morning," Onyx says cheerfully once my eyes open. Her bright red hair was now a darker shade since it was wet, a toothbrush in her mouth, and only wearing a lace bra and short shorts. "Morning," I say in a sleepy voice and rub my eyes.

"Why are you up so early? It's the weekend," I sit up and stretch out my arms. "I'm always up early. I can be your human alarm clock If you'd like. Do you want me to bring you up breakfast? Tea? Coffee?" Onyx offers. She walks back over to the bathroom and rinses out her mouth.

"You do realize you're not wearing a shirt, right?" I groan. "Oh, yeah. I hope you don't mind." She looks down at the shirt she was not wearing and shrugs. "No, it's fine." I shake my head and walk over to the bathroom.

As I brush my teeth, a knock comes from the dorm door. "I'll get it." Onyx skips over to the door and opens it up but she closes it. "Who was it?" I ask, sticking my head through the doorframe of my bathroom. "Some assholes knocked on the door and ran away." She rolls her eyes.

"You fucking prick!" A familiar voice enters the room. I walk out and see Pansy. "Pansy? Why are you here? And why are you yelling?"

"Princess Anna over here closed the door in my face."

"I did not! There was no one there!" Onyx defends herself. My eyes dart between the two. "Whatever, Archie Andrews." Pansy huffs and smiles nervously at me. "Lucille, I brought you flowers. I don't know If you like these but If not, we can pluck out the petals." She hands me a bouquet of sunflowers that I somehow did not notice.

"What are these for?" I tilt my head, accepting the flowers into my hand. "Pretty flowers for a pretty girl, no?" She tucks my hair behind my ear. I push my face closer to her hand and just enjoy her skin against mine.

"I'll be back around noon. You're going on a picnic with me." Her hand stays on my cheek. "Mm, I like being told what to do." My eyes meet the smirk on her face. "Is that so, Lucille?" She moves her hand over to my jaw, her thumb caressing my bottom lip.

"Yes, ma'am." I softly nod.

"Well, that's good to hear, gorgeous." Pansy licks her lips. "Are you going to kiss me or?" I whisper. Our eyes lock. "We have company." She mutters, talking about Onyx. I look over at Onyx who was over at our desk doodling something. "But If we do this-" I close the door behind her.

"Voula," I give her a sarcastic, shocked look. She shakes her head and presses her lips against mine. I hop onto the counter behind me and reconnect our lips. The taste of mint lingers in her mouth. "What is it about us and bathrooms?" Pansy chuckles.

"I don't know. Just thought of the shower and the hot, steamy water gets me so-" I say seductively. My legs wrap around her hips, pulling her closer to me. "Wouldn't you like to recreate those little fantasies of yours?" Pansy asks me, her fingers graze along the end of my shirt.

Then, the thought of me, shirtless, in front of Pansy pops into my head. No way, I'm too insecure for that. "Maybe that idea can hold off for now, alright?" I try to put on a smile on my face and hop off the counter.

"Why the sudden change?" She gently pouts. "You know, I have to get dressed and brush my hair and stuff." I shrug. "Oh, that makes sense, I guess." She mumbles, walking out of the bathroom with me. Pansy walks out of my room.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Onyx asks me. "What? No? Yes? I'm not sure, it's complicated." I exclaim, walking back into the bathroom and getting dressed into a dark aquamarine shirt with a colorful graphic design and some distressed baggy jeans, along with my worn-out hightops.