14.

Lucille Blaire Evans

The flashing lights.

Loud thumping music running through my veins.

Her hands on my waist and her body pressed against mine, moving along with the music.

I'm not one to party, especially If I have class tomorrow. But the closer my birthday got, the more I let myself go. I really shouldn't. Because the one time I drink, I get extremely drunk and then have the worst panic attacks. "Lucille, I don't think I've ever seen you like before," Pansy yells over the music. "Yeah, well, I'm trying to be...more like girls my age," I nod with a smile.

"Ah, I see, number one, get a girlfriend, number two, drop the books and go to parties, and what might number three be?" She asking, still dancing to the music. "Not sure, maybe have a drink?" I shrug.

"Pansy Parkinson is at your service, m'lady." She bows down and gives me a quick kiss before disappearing into the dancing crowd. I sit on one of the black leather couches, crossing my legs, and wait for Pansy to come back.

"Hey, well, don't you look lovely." Onyx greets me wearing a tight, black tube top with a matching skirt and fishnets underneath. "Thanks, so do you."

"How about we go dance, eh?" She suggests, shimmying her shoulders. "Actually, I'm waiting for Pansy-" Onyx takes my hands and pulls me up. "Pansy's not going to die If you dance with me a little." She shakes her head and begins dancing.

"I don't know, she might. She's a pretty jealous-"

"Don't worry about it, just relax and have fun." She rests her hand on my shoulder. "Umm, okay, it's just dancing." I do what she told me and just dance with her.

Pansy Parkinson

"I have to get back to my girlfriend." I quirk an eyebrow at Daphne. "I will never get used to you saying that word. Theo and I made a bet that you'd fuck it up after the first week, it's been two." Daphne rolls her sighs, chugging down her drink.

I squeeze through the sweaty crowds to the couch I last saw Lucille but she isn't there. I look around the room only to see her dancing with fucking Strawberry Shortcake. I'm a jealous person, I'll admit it.

But when it comes to Onyx, she's just too touchy with Lucille. And too flirty. And she's always batting her stupid long eyelashes at Lu. And she always walks around her dorm without a shirt on. And she's way hotter than me so any moment Lucille might leave me for her.

I walk over towards Lucille, grabbing her by her waist. "I have a girl- oh, welcome back, girlfriend." She tries to push me away but greets me with a kiss once she realizes it's me.

"I brought you fruit punch with vodka. I've actually never tried it. It's supposedly really fruity. I usually just do shots and whiskey." I shrug. Before she could take the cup, I notice Onyx staring at us, tonguing her cheek. I pull away the cup from her hand, making Lucille frown.

"I got you the drink, I will give it to you."

"And how are you going to do that?" She raises her eyebrows. My fingers curl in her hair, giving a slight pull to tilt her head. She gives a submissive look and opens her mouth. I smirk and slowly pour the liquor into her mouth.

She swallows it and looks up at me. I get close to her ear and whisper, "Good girl," She bites her bottom lips and presses her lips against mine. My hands travel down her body, giving her butt a soft squeeze. Our lips move perfectly in sync. The taste of liquor lingering on her lips.