23.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"I like it when we hang out by the lake, it's a nice view." I sigh happily as Pansy braids daisies and other small colorful flowers into my hair. "I like it because you like it. Done." She ties up my braid. "I can't see it but I bet it's absolutely beautiful." I smile and place a small kiss on her lips. "You know, Halloween is coming up in a few days and we still haven't figured out what we are going to be." I sit up, crossing my legs and playing with a few extra flowers.

"You're right, what about an angel and a devil?" She raises her eyebrows. "But don't you think that's a bit...boring? I'm pretty sure they'll be a lot of those." I shrug. "Hmm, what about Morticia and Gomez from The Addams Family? I'll be Gomez and you'll be Morticia."

"I like it, I've always wanted to see you in a suit." I smile and place another kiss on her lips. "Let's go have lunch, Cara Mia." She takes my hand. The two of us head over to the Great Hall. "Hey, Lu." Ginny greets. "Oh, hey. We haven't talked much since you got with Luna."

"Yeah, so, Onyx told me you and Pansy started dating, how's that going?" She plops a grape into her mouth. Ginny and I were so awkward. She spent all of her time with Luna and we slowly drifted apart.

"It's going well. She hasn't broken my heart like you said she was going to." I chuckle. "I see that. It was nice talking to you." She nods and walks back over to the Ravenclaw table. "Has she hit you yet?" Onyx asks. "You're still on about that. No offense, you're my friend and all, but you've been so bitchy ever since Pansy got back." I shake my head. "Because I know people like her." She sighs.

Pansy Parkinson

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back," I say as I stand up and skip out of the Great Hall. Things with Lucille and I were going great. We spent so much time together but I could never get tired of her. She had the sweetest smile and she generally is just spectacular.

Just as I begin to wash my hands, Onyx walks into the restroom, purposely bumping into my shoulder. "Watch where you're going, Monet." I keep my eyes on my hands. "Nah, I'm good." She chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows and look at her through the mirror.

"You know, I really don't know what she sees in you. I mean, you're so boring, you take her out on the same dates. Like, really? Braiding flowers in her hair? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more basic." She mocks me, stepping closer to me until she's right behind me.

"I do it because she likes it." I turn off the sink and turn around. "Whatever keeps you going, love." She shrugs. "One, don't call me that. Two, do you have a fucking problem with me? I haven't done shit to you since I came back." I scoff.

"Oh, love, I do, actually. You think you can just waltz back in here like you're hot shit, breaking new, you're not." She walks even closer to me. "I never said I was 'hot shit'. You're just upset that Lucille is with me and not you." I say calmly.

"That's what you think." She sarcastically pouts and I clench my fists. "Ooh, I see I've hit a nerve. What? You don't like it when I talk about all the things I did to your girlfriend while you were gone? 'Oh, God, Onyx, don't stop!' She doesn't give two shits about you, she just uses you." She smirks and gives me a push to try and get under my skin and boy, it's working.

Calm down, Pansy. Think about how Lucille will feel If I hit her.

"I'm not going to hit you, no matter how much you deserve it." I take a deep breath. "You know you want to. Just think about all the ways I touched her, how she moaned my name, how she begged me for me, how we bathed together." She gives me another push. My blood boils with anger.

"You're just trying to piss me off. Have a good day, Onyx," I pat her shoulder and walk out of the bathroom and back to the Great Hall. "I'm going for a run, who's coming with?"

"I'll go, Quidditch tryouts are coming up." Blaise sets his food aside and gets up.

"Wait, wait, Pansy, hold on, that's like at least three miles." Blaise gasps for air, resting his hands on his knees. "I still haven't cooled down, come on." I signal my head to keep going but he shakes his head. "I should try out for Quidditch, don't you think? I know the basic rules. It'll help out my anger." I run in place. "I doubt the guys would even see if you got skills, they're super sexist." He says in between breaths. "I'll prove them wrong. Let's go to the Quidditch field."

"Bitch, I'm tired. I need water." He practically rips off the cap to his water bottle and chugs all of it. I roll my eyes and continue running in place. Quidditch doesn't seem like a bad idea, even If I am a girl. There are many girls on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, I can be the first one in Slytherin. I think I'd be a good Chaser.

"What's got you so mad anyway?" He stands up normally, still trying to catch his breath. "Monet, she's always talking about how she slept with Lu." I explain. Just the thought of Onyx gets me mad. "If it makes you feel any better, Lu is always calling 'friend' and rejecting her." He sighs.

"Really? I knew it. She just won't understand that Lu is not into her." I sigh with a small smirk. "I don't understand it though. You're hot and all, but she's also is like really hot. She's tall and has long legs and shit." He nods, causing me to go up to him and smack his head.

"Ow, sorry. I didn't mean to make you insecure." He mumbles under his breath. "I'm not insecure," I roll my eyes. "And you're also not a Leo." He mumbles once again. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Leos are really cocky but on the inside, they're also super insecure and scared of showing vulnerability. So admit it, Onyx makes you insecure." He raises his eyebrows. "Please, the last thing she does is make me insecure. With her stupid red hair and the fact that she's close with Lucille. She's not even that pretty." I cross my arms over my chest. "Mhm, come on. I'm going back inside."

"Fine," I huff and follow him back into the castle.

A/n: Sorry If there are any typos. I'm trying to not take forever on uploading chapters. I also had major writer's block.