31.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Is everything alright, Lu?" Onyx asks me. A cheerful smile creeps onto my face. "Of course, I'm just so glad you're with me. Have I ever told you how much I like your hair? It's so bold and bright. I love it." I play with her short red hair. "Amazing." She mutters under her breath as I softly bite my bottom lip.

I lean in and kiss her lips. Our lips move perfectly in sync. I place my hand on her cheek and she places hers on my thigh. "That was unexpected." She softly pulls away. "Just kiss me." I slightly gasp for air. "Yes ma'am," She smirks. I pull her by her tie, reconnecting our lips.

Pansy Parkinson

"What was that about?" Blaise questions me as I sit down next to him. "I think I just got dumped, but I'm not sure." I give him a confused look and grab a knife to butter my toast. I don't know what just happened but I don't think Lu would just end it just like that.

"You're not- um, Pansy, I think you just got dumped, for real." He clears his throat. "What?" I look up to see Lucille...kissing Onyx. My heart drops. She doesn't even try to hide it. "Blaise?" I croak, keeping my eyes on the two still kissing.

"Yes?"

"Take away the knife I have in my hand away before I fucking stab that Angry Bird." He quickly nods and slides the knife away from my hand. "There must be something wrong with her, because she told me her Onyx were just friends. She told me not to worry about her." My voice begins to break.

"Do you want me to go talk to her? I can figure out what's going on." He suggests, turning my head away from the two. "You'd do that?" I sniffle with hope shining in my eyes. "Of course,"

He then walks up to Lucille but I can't hear what he says. I follow them out of the Great Hall, peeking my head to listen to their conversation. "What happened with Pansy? I thought you two were doing good." He asks her.

"I don't love Pansy, I love Onyx. And that bitch told me she was only with me out of pity." Lucille scoffs, crossing her hands over her chest. A tear falls out of the corner of my eye. "She told you that?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yep, last night." She nods.

"I see, well, you can go back to Onyx now." He gives her a fake smile and we both watch Lucille skip away. "Is she high or something?" I creep up from the wall I was hiding behind, making him jump. "I'm pretty sure amortentia, because last week she was all "Rah, rah, Pansy'. And about you breaking up with her, it must have been something or someone else because you were with me last night. Unless you have a twin, do you have a twin?" He explains.

"I don't have a twin. Okay, I'm done crying." I shake my head and rub my eyes. "Pans, you have a bit of eyeliner...everywhere."

Lucille Blaire Evans

"What happened?" Onyx frowns as soon as I sit back down. "Oh, nothing, don't worry about it, love." I shake my head. "Okay, let's finish our breakfast so we can get to class." She kisses my cheek, making me blush.

We soon finish our breakfast and head over to Divination class. I can't help but think something feels off, but I can't tell what. "What's got you distracted, Lu?" Onyx twirls my hair. "I dunno, something feels weird, like something's missing...or out of place. But don't worry about it, as long as you're with me, I'm fine." I smile at her.

She kisses my forehead and continues to doodle on her piece of parchment. I grab my quill and draw a heart next to her drawing of a few mushrooms. She then writes 'Onyx + Lu' next to it. She gives me a small kiss and looks up at Professor Trelawney who was talking about tarot cards.

The rest of the day goes by with Onyx giving small compliments and kisses. "What are you doing, love?" Onyx asks as I take out clothes from my dresser and toss them into the trash. "I'm getting rid of all of Pansy's clothes." I proceed to take out one of her hoodies. "Oh, okay, I'm going to shower, I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Do you want me to go with you?" I get up from the floor and play with the collar of her shirt. "I like the offer, but I like showering alone." She sighs and walks into the bathroom. I pout and go back to throwing away Pansy's clothes. I grab her black hoodie and can't help to smell a familiar scent, lavender.

I bring it up to my nose and take a deep breath. Yeah, that's lavender. I smelled lavender in the amortentia. But why would I smell pansy If I love Onyx? I shake my head and throw the hoodie in my trash.

I look around my room for anything that belonged to Pansy, my bed, my nightstand, and my desk. I slide open Onyx's nightstand, just in case she had anything of Pansy's. I don't want anything to do with that girl.

But inside lays three glass potion bottles. A polyjuice potion, a clear one with a label that spelled 'antidote', and a pink potion I believe is amortentia. Why would Onyx have these? Did she use amortentia on me? I uncork the clear one and smell it. I shut my eyes and chug it.

I throw the bottle away in disgust. Why would I drink that? Onyx would never give me amortentia. Now that I think about her, I don't feel anything. Earlier today, Onyx was the only thing I could think about. Not anymore.

I look back at the two potions left. I'm still so confused about why she would have polyjuice. Then I remember how Pansy told me she never broke up with me.

It's all starting to add up. Pansy was right about Onyx, she's a monster.

"I told you it would be quick. Although, I do regret saying no to your invite." Onyx walks out of the bathroom. "You're fucking crazy." I scoff. She frowns and looks at the polyjuice in my hand. "Lu, what happened?" She looks back up at me. Was she seriously acting dumb?

"Don't act like you didn't pretend to be Pansy so you can break up with me and then slip amortentia into my drink so I'll fall in love with you. And you didn't even try to hide the potions, it's pathetic." I fold my arms over my chest so it stops me from fucking strangling her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugs. "I don't know what you're going to do, but I better see all your shit gone, or I will report you to Dumbledore and get you expelled. Now, I have to apologize to my girlfriend for being a dumbass and not listening to her." I storm out of my dorm.

I don't think I have ever been this angry before.

A/n: Don't we just love cliffhangers <33