4.

TW // ED?

Astoria Greengrass

One Month Ago

"Draco, we can't. Pansy's my best friend and your girlfriend for crying out loud." His lust-filled eyes look down into mine. I softly bite my bottom lip as he traces his hand over to my cheek. "What Pansy doesn't know won't hurt her," Draco mutters into my ear.

It was wrong, so, so wrong but he was so convincing. Those grey eyes, his blonde hair, and those warm lips. I nod. He smirks and begins to kiss down my neck.

-

"Where are you going?" I ask, pulling up the sheets over my bare chest. "I have dinner with my girlfriend's parents." Draco buttons up his shirt and looks around the room for his trousers. Wow, now is when he cares about Pansy. "You tell anyone this happened, and you'll regret it." He walks out of the room.

Lucille Blaire Evans

Now

"Ginny, I get you're hungover but that does not mean you can throw your clothes on the floor and expect it to fly by me." I scoff while picking up her trousers and shirt from the floor and folding them. "Why do you care so much? It's just clothing. You sound like my mum." She groans, shoving her head into her pillow.

"Because, it starts off as clothes, then trash, and then our dorm becomes a dumpster." My hands go to my hips. I really did look like a mum. But it was just a habit of mine, being the 'mum' friend.

"Lu, you've got to stop being a neat freak." She sighs as she gets up and fixes up her bed. "I am not," I say in denial. I did like a clean room and a made bed and a spotless floor- I'm a neat freak.

"Whatever. Get ready or you're going to be late for class." I huff and roll my eyes. I put on my uniform and straighten any pieces of my hair that were starting to curl. I naturally have extremely wavy hair but I keep it straight so it doesn't look frizzy or out of place.

-

I walk into the Divination classroom and take a seat next to Daphne Greengrass, who was picking at her polish and had her feet on the table. I see that Slytherins had a thing for chipped polish. Daphne takes a quick look at me, then gives me a small smirk.

"Wha-what?"

"I do not know what she sees in you, no offense. I mean she never said she liked you but it's quite obvious." She shrugs and goes back to picking at her nails. Professor Trelawny walks into the room and goes on her lesson on tarot cards. It isn't like me to not pay attention in class but I couldn't help it. Who would like me?

After class, before Daphne could leave, I stop her. "Who were you talking about?" I ask her.

"Oh, I was talking about-" Pansy interrupts her and says, "Daphne, come on, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with her." She looks at me up and down, then walks out of the room.

"Lu! I didn't see you during breakfast." Neville rushes up to me, his books in his hand, almost tripping over his feet. "Oh, yeah, I wasn't hungry. Walk with me to class?" I try to avoid the topic. Food and I don't really get along.

I don't usually eat and when I do and I just throw it up, that's how I lost most of my weight. "Sure. Oh, I made you this brownie. It has lavender in it!" Neville smile and pulls out a brownie wrapped in a napkin. Fuck, there it is, the temptation.

"Neville, like I said I'm not really hungry. I'll try it later, alright?" I give him a warm smile only causing him to sadly look down and mumble, "But I made it just for you." My stomach whirls with guilt.

I sigh, take the brownie from his hand, and take a bite. It's good, really good. The chocolate melts in my mouth. "Is it good? It's my Nan's recipe." His eyes were glistening with joy and excitement.

"It's so good. Shall we get to class now?" I stick my hand out, signalling at him to take it. He hesitates but takes it and we exit the room. It was just an innocent hand hold, nothing more, nothing less.

Neville and I walk over to the greenhouses. It was obvious he loved this class. As soon as we walk in, Professor Sprout walks up to Neville and greets him. They continue talking and I walk over to one of the only spots left on the tables.

Pansy Parkinson

How could I be so stupid? At breakfast, I completely exposed the fact that Draco and I weren't together anymore. It may seem stupid but he has a lot of pictures that can ruin the rest of my stay at Hogwarts. If those pictures get exposed, no one will ever look at me the same.

Daphne and I walk over to the greenhouses. "Pans, what is going on with you. You keep biting your nails." She stops walking and crosses her arms over her chest. It's true, I tend to chew the hell out of my nail beds when I'm nervous, it's a habit.

"Daphne, Draco specifically told me not to tell anyone. And what did I do? Basically, tell the entire Slytherin house." Of course, I'm not going to tell her that my nudes are probably going to get exposed because I forgot my ex-boyfriend is blackmailing me.

"It's not that big of a deal. At least now you can find someone new...like Evans." She mumbles. I let out a loud and dramatic gasp. "Fuck no! You must be out of your mind if you think I'm going to go out with-" My words stop once I walk into the room. Okay, yeah, she was pretty and nice...and really pretty but that doesn't mean anything.

It's completely normal to find someone pretty or handsome. Daphne takes my hand and drags me to the spot next to Lucille.

Daphne: "Compliment her"

My eyes widen then look at her. "Go on." She mutters under her breath. Before I could say anything, Lucille was gone. I guess she went to the restroom. Well, fuck.

Draco walks into the room with the evilest smirk he has worn. He takes one quick look at me, then winks. "Don't you dare," I say with my eyes. And with one click on his cell phone...everyone's start to chime.

A/n: Why do I take so long to write chapters? I don't know.