17.

Lucille Blaire Evans

"Are you coming?" Pansy asks me, opening my dorm door. "Yeah," I nod and walk out. "Actually, give me a second. You go on without me." I stop walking once I see Onyx on the floor, doodling on her sketchpad. Pansy looks at me then at Onyx. "Alright." She sighs and continues walking.

"Can I ask you something, Onyx?" My fingers nervously twirl in my hair. "Of course, what's up?" She gets up from the ground with a small smile. "Are you lying to me?" Onyx frowns at my question.

"What? No,"

"Well, Pansy doesn't really lie and now you're telling me you're not lying, so, I don't know who to believe." I shrug. "You can trust me, Lu. She's just jealous and making things up so you won't talk to me." She cups my cheeks, softly caressing them with thumbs.

"But she's my girlfriend and If she doesn't want me talking to you...maybe we should be our distance. I mean, we still share a dorm and have class together but you should keep all the touchy things to a minimum." I take her hands off my cheeks.

"You're letting her take control of your life now?" She softly scoffs. "No, but If some other girl was caressing Pansy's cheeks, I would be uncomfortable. Why am I going to do that to her?" I tilt my head and walk away. I catch up with Pansy at the Black Lake, who was laying down on the tall grass filled with fireflies and music playing in the back.

"I talked to Onyx. I told her to keep her distance." I lay down next to her. "Really?" She turns on her side to face me, I do the same and nod. Pansy's hand plays with hair, twirling it as her eyes dart between my lips and my eyes. "You know, for a second I thought you were going to kiss her after I left. But trust is important, isn't it?" She places a soft, slow kiss on my lips.

Guilt forms in my stomach. I betrayed her trust by kissing Onyx, even if I didn't want to. "Yeah, it is." I smile and lay on my back, watching the stars twinkle in the night sky. "My parents and I used to do this a lot. We'd stay up late, lay down on the trampoline in the back, and name constellations we'd see." I explain, keeping my eyes on the sky.

"Can you see any here?" She questions. My eyes scan the stars until one catches my eyes. "That one there, Capricornus. It looks kind of like an upside-down triangle." I point up. "I see it."

"Ooh, I love this song." She says, standing up as O Children by Nick Cave begins to play on her phone. Pansy offers me her hand but I decline it. "I can't dance to save my life. You saw me at that party." I shake my head. "Come on, then let's just listen to the music and move our bodies." She helps me off the ground.

"Did you just define-"

"Shh," She pulls me close, wrapping her hands around my waist. Our bodies rock from side to side along with the music. My head rests on her chest, listening to her low heartbeat. She takes my hand and spins me around with a slight laugh. "If I step on you, don't complain about it," I warn her. "Then take off your shoes." She shrugs.

"Well, alright." I slip off my shoes and continue 'dancing' with her. I look up at Pansy, she's also looking down at me. "We are dancing in our pajamas, probably after curfew, in a field of grass that is definitely filled with bugs, and I'm barefoot." I chuckle. "Isn't it lovely?" She says sarcastically.

"But we should really go. I think I feel a millipede crawling on my foot." I reach down and grab the bug on my foot with my finger. "Ew, ew, get that away from me." She squeals and shuts her eyes. "It's not going to kill you, they don't bite." I shake my head and laugh.

"Yeah, but they're ugly and have like a hundred legs. That's too many legs!" She exclaims with a disgusted face. "Actually, milli stands for a thousand, so they have a thousand legs."

"Oh, my gosh. I'm gonna throw up, never mind, I'm gonna pass out." Pansy gags, then fans her face with her hand. "You are so dramatic." I scoff and set it down on the ground. "I am not! It could have been poisonous. Come on, I'm taking you to wash your hands." She grabs my shoes and my hand.

We sneak back into the school, trying not to get caught by Filch or any prefects. "We're going to my dorm and I am going to literally bleach your hands." She whispers. We go down to the dungeons. Just as we are about to enter the Slytherin common room, we see a bright light making its way down the hall.

"Who's there?" A male's voice calls out. "Shit, it's Draco." She lets out an annoyed groan. Pansy suddenly smirks. "I have an idea, just follow my lead." She takes my hands and walks me towards the light. "No, Pansy, this is a bad-"

"Ah, the lesbians." Draco grins. Pansy clenches her fists but quickly loosens them up. "That will be a detention-"

"Actually, Draco, we were looking for you." She bites her bottom lip. "And why is that, Parkinson?" He looks at us up and down, his arms folded over his chest. "Well, Lucille and I were just wondering If you would be willing to spend a night with us, alone, clothing optional." She steps closer to him, seductively feeling up his chest. I go along with her plan and play with my hair with a flirtatious smile.

"Is that so?" He smirks. His eyes move onto me, slowly scanning my body. "Just your girlfriend and you'll see yourself detention-free. She may be a mudblood but she has nice tits." He looks back at Pansy. I try my hardest not to slap him across the face.

"B-but don't you want the both of us? Two girls all for you." She begins to play with his hair. "Nah, it's a good offer but look at her, she's...innocent. She hasn't spoken one word the entire time." Both Draco and Pansy look back at me. "Um, okay, then she'll meet you up there in ten." She gives him a fake smile and mutters the Slytherin password. Pansy and I step into the common room. As soon as the doors close, I say, "I don't really have to hook up with him, right?"

"Over my dead body. I'm going to kill that asshole." She narrows her eyes. "I may have gotten very offended but we got out without a detention." I laugh. "Let's go upstairs and I'll be the one to ruin your innocence." She raises her eyebrows. "Two rounds in one night, I'm not complaining," I say as we walk up the stairs to the girls' dorms.

Once we get up to her dorm, a white letter lays in front of her door with Pansy's name written on it. "What's that ?" I question as she reads the letter with a frown. "Lu?" She looks up from the piece of paper. "Mm?"

"Did you kiss Onyx?"

A/n: Cliffhanger!! Please don't murder me with all your spoons, forks, and butter knives. I kind of love this chapter because it's kind of all over the place but in a good way.