8.

Lucille Blaire Evans

Just as Pansy leans in for a kiss, another person swings the door open. "Dude, I'm so sorry. You know I am, I never-" Blaise Zabini sighs. His eyes immediately widen once he sees one of Pansy's hands on my thigh and the other on my cheek. She quickly places her hands on the ground and looks around the room to avoid eye contact with Blaise.

"It seems as If I am interrupting something, am I?" He mumbles. Pansy and I nod. "Well, looks like you have room for one more." He smiles innocently, sitting down on the ground. Blaise takes some string and starts braiding it together.

Pansy glares at him. "I'll leave once you admit I was right." He shrugs. "Fine! You were right. And once you leave, I will finish what I started." She rolls her eyes and huffs. "You go ahead." Blaise stands up and walks out.

"Where were we?" Pansy turns to me with a lustful smirk. Her hands move back to where they were. She presses her lips against mine. Butterflies swarm in my stomach. Her tongue slips into my mouth, making me softly gasp.

Our tongues glide with each other. Her hand tries to get into my shorts but I take it and place it on my waist. She tasted so good, like cherry.

Her lips are so soft and warm. I could kiss them forever. "How about we keep this between us?" She asks in between kisses.

"Besides Blaise, it's quite obvious he knows what we are doing." She gently pulls away. "Mhm, yeah." I nod, just wanting to kiss her again. "Aren't we a bit eager?" Pansy snickers.

"So eager," I nod again, desperate to get her lips back onto mine. She licks her lips and moves her body closer to mine, practically sitting on my lap, and reconnects her lips with mine.

Small moans escape my lips and Pansy cups one of my breasts over my shirt. Pansy's bathroom door begins to creek open.

"Wait, wait." I pull away, slightly gasping for air. She turns around to see Theodore, Blaise, and Daphne slowly creeping their head through the door.

"Will you guys piss off? I'm not on good terms with any of you." Pansy shoos them away. "No, Pansy, I should get going. I have some homework to catch up on." I mumble, my cheeks now turning red from embarrassment.

"That is a total lie." She raises an eyebrow at me with a scoff. "It is but I have never been so embarrassed." I get up from the ground. As I reach for the door, Pansy grabs my wrist, "Hold on. Don't leave me alone with these...twats." She mutters.

"You're a smart girl, figure out what to do with them." I keep my eyes on her silver necklace while twirling it in between my fingers. It's not like me to be this confident but something in me becomes so...lustful when I'm around Pansy.

"Mm, are you one of those girls? The ones that leave you begging for more?" She tilts her head and uses her thumb to caress my chin. "Maybe, but I do have to go." I look back up at her with a friendly smile. "Sweet dreams, Lucille." Pansy lets go of my hand and I walk out.

"So, is Pans a good kisser?" Blaise smirks, pushing in eyebrows up and down and laying on one of the three beds in the room. "I don't know, why don't you go kiss her?" I shrug. "I have actually. Although, it was quick and a dare. I hope you'll be back, Evans. You keep her away from my used-to-be-best friend."

"I'm going to leave now. " I nod and walk out the door.

-

"It was so lovely, just like in the books." I let out a dreamy sigh and plop down on my bed. "Ooh, look at you being all excited over your first kiss. I do have to have a chat with her though I don't fully trust her yet. I mean, she's a Slytherin that dated Draco Malfoy." Ginny lays down next to me.

"But you can't tell anyone, Ginny. At least that's what she told me." I mumble, holding one of my pillows up to my stomach. "Oh, no, no, babes, that's a major red flag right there. That's it, I don't like her already." Ginny shakes her head.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"If she's trying to keep you a secret, it's not a good sign. I swear If she does anything to you, I'll kill that bitch." Ginny says coldly with her eyes narrowed. "Yes, I get it, Ginerva, you're scary." I laugh. Ginny takes another one of my pillows and throws it at me, making me laugh even louder. Ginny suddenly gets a text on her cellphone.

"I'm going over to Luna's. Have fun...reading or whatever." She gets off my bed and slips on her robe. "Round two," I mumble. "What was that, Lucille Blaire?" She asks, clearly knowing what I said.

"Ew, don't call me by my middle name." I gag. She rolls her eyes and walks out of our dorm. Well, now I have no one to hang out with. I get under my sheets and close my eyes, trying to drift off to sleep.

A few hours later, I wake up to the sun hitting me in the face. I groan before opening my eyes, only noticing Ginny had stayed over at Luna's. The cold, stone floor sends shivers down my spine as I get off my bed.

I get dressed into a maxi skirt with small floral patterns all over it and a black, cropped tank top. Today I felt different, I don't know what it is. My hair's now wavy and frizzy. Out of all the years I've been at Hogwarts, I've never worn my hair in its natural form. So, I'll wear it today like it is.

I brush my teeth and put on a light layer of makeup, just some blush, and mascara. Before I leave, I grab one of my mum's knitted jackets and my dark green hightops.

"Good morning, Lu." Neville greets me with a cheerful smile as I walk down to the common room. "Good morning, Neville. You know, you have waited for me every morning down here since we started school."

"Yes, well, I like walking with you to breakfast. Did I mention you look lovely today? Your hair, it looks different. I like it." His hand goes over to my hair, twirling his finger along with the curl. "Why, thank you, Mr. Longbottom." I softly giggle.

As we walk through the corridors, a girl catches my eye, Pansy. "Nev, I'll catch up with you later, alright." I smile at him and walk over to Pansy. "Morning, Evans," She says calmly. I give her a quick hug and greet.

"And what is this for? Remember what I told you yesterday." She mutters lowly. "A hug can brighten anyone's day. I still don't understand why I can't tell anyone." I pull away from my hug. My eyebrows knit together.

"You know, it's embarrassing," Pansy mumbles with a shrug. Her fingers go into her mouth, chewing on her nails.

"Kissing me was embarrassing?" I look up at her. This one time, we're actually making eye contact. I can see sympathy in her eyes along with sorrow. She's hesitant but Pansy nods.

"Oh...I see." I softly nod. All I feel is tears. Tears building up, begging to come out and fall down my cheeks. She sighs and turns around to walk away. It's too early to cry, especially over her.

"I'm starting to think you don't actually like me." I stutter out while trying to prevent my voice from breaking. "What?" She lets out a soft scoff. "Maybe you're just telling yourself you like me as a way of getting over Malfoy." I take a deep breath, pushing my tears back in.

"Fine, you're right. I don't like you. I don't know how I could ever like you. Besides, even If we did kiss, it's just a stupid kiss." Pansy's arms cross over her chest. I can't tell If she's lying or not but it still hurts.

"Why would you say that? To anyone?"

"It's the truth." She gives me a cold shrug and walks away.