26.

Pansy Parkinson

"Blaise, you and Theo have been so gloomy this morning, what's up?" I ask Blaise, stretching out my arms. "You don't know? We have a meeting today." He mumbles with a slight nod. "A meet- oh, well, I'm not going. Lu and I were going down to the Black Lake tonight." I shake my head no.

"You have to go unless you want to die." He sighs. I look down, now also feeling gloomy. "Listen up!" Draco yells, making everyone look up at him. "I don't expect any of you pathetic, useless wankers to make it on the team this year." He begins to walk around the group of men and stops at me, I'm surprised even saw me.

"But you have a shot to impress me, which I doubt." He mutters lowly, referring to me. "You can get a few extra minutes to stretch out." He looks at me up and down. "I don't need any special privileges because I'm a girl, I'm just the same as all of you." I glare up at him.

"Ah, a feminist, boys. Don't bother going soft on her." He snickers along with the rest of the guys besides Blaise. "I don't need it." I scoff, pressing my tongue against the inside of my cheek. The guys laugh even more.

"We'll see who's laughing in the end," I mumble. "Alright! Get into position!" He yells directly into my ear. I send him another glare and hop onto my broom. Before I know it, the quaffle is released and we're in the air. I get a hold of the quaffle and fly towards one of the hoops.

"Don't worry, Parkinson, I'll send you to the kitchen where you belong!" Adrian Pucey yanks my hair, which is a foul, resulting in my dropping the quaffle. The two of us fly down. Adrian grabs it but I give him a strong push, knocking him off his broom. I throw it through one of the hoops and wink at Lucille who was cheering for me.

"Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle, Vaisey, Bletchley, and as much as it pains me to say this...Parkinson, you're on the team. The rest of you can go cry about it."

"Holy shit! Suck my dick, Pucey." I flip off Adrian. He throws his broom against the ground and walks away yelling, "This is bull shit!"

"I did it, Blaise," I say cheerfully. "Yeah, with my training, of course." He gives me a fake smile. "That's the fakest smile I have ever seen. Everything is going to be alright." I rub his shoulder. "Everything is not going to be fine. Did you know that he wants to kill Dumbledore? But he hasn't chosen who. It could be any of us. I can't kill someone." He whisper-yells.

"We are just kids,"

"I mean, barely, I'm eighteen, you're seventeen, I'm not even considered a kid anymore." He shakes his head. "Just stay positive," I try to calm him down but it only makes this worse. "Stay positive? Pansy, we are fucking Death Eater, there is no more positivity." He tries to keep his voice down.

"Pansy, you were spectacular!" Lucille skips over towards me with a bright smile. "You too, Blaise. We have to celebrate tonight." She kisses my lips. "Um, Lu, Blaise and I were actually going to...dinner tonight." I lie. I hate lying to her but it's for the best.

"Oh, I understand." She nods. "Hey, but I promise we'll celebrate tomorrow." I cup her cheeks. "I'm going to go take a shower," Blaise walks back into the castle. "Yeah, you probably should too, you're so sweaty." Lucille laughs. "At least I know what deodorant is. Don't go near Crabbe." I whisper in her ear.

"Ew, well, go shower. We can go down to the lake. Instead of stargazing, we can watch the clouds." She goes to kiss me but takes my hand instead, making me chuckle.

Lucille Blaire Evans

I watch Pansy walk into the castle. It's not like her to cancel our plans. Maybe she's getting tired of the lake. What If Blaise is just a cover-up and she's really seeing someone else. Gosh, Lucille, stop overthinking.

"Hey, Lu." Neville stands up from one of the couches as I walk into the common room. "Hey, Neville, have you been?" I ask, a soft smile on my face. "Oh, just lovely. I got a new plant." He nods. "That's good, I'll make sure to stop by the greenhouses and check it out," I tell him and walk up the stairs to my dorm.

I sit down on my bed and take out a new book. "Lu? Is that you?" Onyx calls out from the bathroom. "Yeah?" I answer nervously. "Good, I left my towel on my bed, could you pass it to me?"

"Um...sure," I grab her towel and gulp as I step closer to the bathroom door. I place my hand over my eyes and walk into the steamy room. "Thank you so much, I feel so silly." She laughs and takes the towel from my hand. "Yeah," I nod and go to walk out but bump into the wall instead.

"Ow, fuck" I exclaim and move my hand over to my nose. For a split second, I can see her through the mirror. "Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry. I hit my nose and- I-I'll just leave." I stutter and rush out of the bathroom. Why did I think that was a good idea?

I brush off what had just happened and read. The sun soon came down and Pansy still hasn't texted me or come over. Maybe she's already at the lake, but If she were, she would have texted me. I'll just go over to her dorm and check on her.

I knock on her door before walking in but she isn't there.

Pansy Parkinson

I feel absolutely awful that I left Lucille but it finally hit me, what made Blaise and Theo so depressed this morning. I nervously chew on my nails and shake my leg as he walks around the table. Blaise grabs my hand and squeezes tightly, trying to calm me down. "I volunteer to kill Dumbledore, My Lord," Bellatrix suggests, making me jump."No, Bellatrix, the person to kill Albus is-" He stops at my chair. My breath becomes heavier and my heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest.

"Pansy,"

A/n: I don't have writer's block anymore